Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently he doesn't. Guess his partner dumped him
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
      Banned
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Probably for the same reason you hate Dave and like Van Hagar, people are irrational fuckwits...

Hagar?

Wow, you made sense a couple hours ago. Must be a lib.

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
        Banned
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Apparently he doesn't. Guess his partner dumped him

Yet another Ford gay-referenced response.

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
          Banned
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SATAN BUSH
          Why did daddy and daddy make me watch those movies when I was 6?

Wow. Didn't think you were THAT lame. Especially since I had to come back and re-edit this since you couldn't respond any other way.
          Last edited by SATAN BUSH; 10-05-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hagar?

Wow, you made sense a couple hours ago. Must be a lib.
            Yeah um, but you seem to love that tour...

And speaking of making sense - even if you don't like Hagar, why are you here if you're not a fan?

And the lib fixation is a clear sign of the intellectually stunted simpleton...

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
              Banned
              • Apr 2004

"Simpleton" is a word re-popularized by Move-on.org. Kinda like how "dastardly" became one of their talking point words (along with "on his watch") that was circulated throughout the media.

Easy to call out.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yet another Ford gay-referenced response.
                This from the guy who has rewritten the "Rothism" space in his signature at least 4 times, each one slightly varying in it's number of homosexual implications. Not to mention the only one in recent memory to compare David Lee Roth to Liberace.

So don't bother going there, girlfriend.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004

This from the guy who has rewritten the "Rothism" space in his signature at least 4 times, each one slightly varying in it's number of homosexual implications. Not to mention the only one in recent memory to compare David Lee Roth to Liberace.

So don't bother going there, girlfriend.

Again, more of the same from Ford. Let's see if you can give ONE response that has absolutely nothing gay referenced.

It's actually a little spooky to be so closely watched by someone who can't keep a gay reference out of any of his responses...

Comment

• HG012009
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • May 2007

Duck People Duck! Seriously I have watched some painful head lopping here.... Peace
                    Last edited by HG012009; 10-05-2007, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Simpleton" is a word re-popularized by Move-on.org.

I wouldn't know...

Kinda like how "dastardly" became one of their talking point words (along with "on his watch") that was circulated throughout the media.
                      Funny, but I'm the "liberal" here yet you seem to pay attention to "Moveon.org" and know their stuff...

Easy to call out.
                      Yeah, and 'conservative' that knows all about Moveon.org?

Maybe you're a "heterosexual: with a "wide stance" and knows a lot about the gay stuff, too?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK. How's this......

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD, YOU GODDAMNED HAGAR LOVING, CHIMP ASS KISSING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT TROLL!!
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SATAN BUSH
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2004

OK. How's this......

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD, YOU GODDAMNED HAGAR LOVING, CHIMP ASS KISSING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT TROLL!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

That was your attempt at leaving OUT the gay references????

YOU COULDN"T EVEN HELP YOURSELF!!!!

"ASS KISSING NAZI"????

You are SO fixated on homosexual themes that even when you TRY to avoid them they STILL ooze out of you!!!!

Seriously, "dude," you were "most awesomely" owned right there. And, you owned YOURSELF.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Again, more of the same from Ford. Let's see if you can give ONE response that has absolutely nothing gay referenced.

It's actually a little spooky to be so closely watched by someone who can't keep a gay reference out of any of his responses...
                            You should know. You seem to be the human equivalent of a hounddog with gaydar...

I suppose that you think Dave on the wall in spandex looking gay as can be with socks in his pants is less silly than dungeons??????

Hey Dave, Liberace Called... Profile Pm Email www Search Buddy IP

He wants his jacket back...

:eek:

...and his sexuality!

lol

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Satan's Bush" invites a few of his CLOSE friends over to listen to the new "Other Half" album......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36fGhHHRo4c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36fGhHHRo4c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• blueturk
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I didn't ask you to feel "guilty." I could give a fuck about anyone's feelings exccept my own. And my feelings are that the original bassist was dumped for the spawn of spEd (who may not even be playing everything), there's no new music (which I'd rather have), and I'm getting the feeling that these shows seem way too premeditated and canned, and I believe that Ed's drinking again which will only take things down...

And I'd be banging some chick my own age, no dad's augmented, droopy, incised, sloppy seconds botox whore...
                                Well Nick I hate to tell you this, but the show I saw in Greensboro was a revelation. You know as well as I do that Dave and Eddie were the core of CVH. To me, it's about seeing Dave and Eddie together on stage at least one more time, kicking ass( and they did ). There were undeniable glitches, but the high points of the show far outweighed the low points. You are far too cynical about this tour...

Comment

Working...