• jgdrag
    Sniper
    • Jul 2005

Thanks HR69

Comment

• Parnelly
      Head Fluffer
      • Sep 2004

I was at said show. I have to say that this is one of the best shows ive ever seen. Although i may not be as old as some i have seen a lot. Page and Plant. Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Metallica twice, Black Sabbath, And ive seen Ozzy twice just to name a few. This is the only band that ive seen that has the power that AC/DC has. At the same time they are in fact quite different. AC/DC has been doing this shit with Brian Jonson for 27 years. These guys havent played together on stage for 23. Definitely blew me away. Amazing show. Would most def go again.

Comment

• jgdrag
        Sniper
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Parnelly
        I was at said show. I have to say that this is one of the best shows ive ever seen. Although i may not be as old as some i have seen a lot. Page and Plant. Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Metallica twice, Black Sabbath, And ive seen Ozzy twice just to name a few. This is the only band that ive seen that has the power that AC/DC has. At the same time they are in fact quite different. AC/DC has been doing this shit with Brian Jonson for 27 years. These guys havent played together on stage for 23. Definitely blew me away. Amazing show. Would most def go again.
        Imagine VH 25 years ago in their prime!

Comment

• franksters
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

hey guys where are the picture moose took from us at the purple pig???

btw it was really nice to meet all of you!!! looking forward for the next BBQ and beer fest!
          SUMMER'S JUST
          AROUND
          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jgdrag
            Imagine VH 25 years ago in their prime!
            I don't have to imagine I was there! AC/DC couldn't come close!!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              I don't have to imagine I was there! AC/DC couldn't come close!!
              Me too..

Ahh , the good 'ol days !

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• moose
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                hey guys where are the picture moose took from us at the purple pig???

btw it was really nice to meet all of you!!! looking forward for the next BBQ and beer fest!

I've posted them over at DDLR.com
                Actually Guwapo did, couldn't take many pics....digi took a dive during RWTD got about 40 pics...........

Comment

Working...