X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRISVH7884
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2006

I just hope there won't be a bunch of Amps, stage
    equipment and stuff blocking the view of the band, It looks like I'm on Eddie's side, so it would be awesome to see Eddie up close and see Dave up close also.

I've never been to Chicago, so this should be interesting.

I'm thinking of getting United Center tickets as well, but I don't know my way in Chicago well enough and don't know if I have the funds even though money isn't an issure with this.

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

me and Juice (jharp84) can get u around the city bro...i live right in the city about 10 minutes from the united center...let us know

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
        me and Juice (jharp84) can get u around the city bro...i live right in the city about 10 minutes from the united center...let us know
        What is the closest/nicest hotel near the United Center?

Comment

• vh rides again
          Commando
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
          What is the closest/nicest hotel near the United Center?
          just search united center hotels and you will get a list from orbitz and other vacation planners.
          ill tell you right now that hotels down there are expensive as hell if you can get a room at all.
          i looked up hotel rooms down there a few days before tickets went on sale and the prices went up 400 percent for the 16-20th,no shit.
          a room at holiday inn down there was normally 78.00 went to 360.00 a night.
          good ole holiday inn.
          you are better off renting a hummer for 150 dollars and getting a hotel room 4-5 miles from the show and paying a decent price, then ride to the concert in style.
          fucking rediculous.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
            Commando
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by vh rides again
            just search united center hotels and you will get a list from orbitz and other vacation planners.
            ill tell you right now that hotels down there are expensive as hell if you can get a room at all.
            i looked up hotel rooms down there a few days before tickets went on sale and the prices went up 400 percent for the 16-20th,no shit.
            a room at holiday inn down there was normally 78.00 went to 360.00 a night.
            good ole holiday inn.
            you are better off renting a hummer for 150 dollars and getting a hotel room 4-5 miles from the show and paying a decent price, then ride to the concert in style.
            fucking rediculous.
            Thanks for the info, I'll be checking into it. 360 for the Holiday Inn is out of control. I do have a friend coming with me instead of my wife, so the cost will be cut in half.

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

anything in the city will be too damn pricey...let me see if i can find something reasonable outside the loop

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

anything in the city will be too damn pricey...let me see if i can find something reasonable outside the loop
                Cool, thanks. I could always take John up on the invite, but either way will be meeting up with you guys.

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

ok bro...let me see what i can find...give me a day or 2 and i will PM you

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

ok bro...let me see what i can find...give me a day or 2 and i will PM you
                    Again, Thanks!!

Comment

• tajmahal
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2007

There is the RAM in Rosemont

Comment

• tajmahal
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2007

Also Harry Cary

Comment

• VindictivePantz
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by tajmahal
                          There is the RAM in Rosemont
                          Forgot about that - That would be a good spot. It's far enough away from the venue to not be slammed, but it has a pretty good adult beverage selection if I recall.
                          http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/7557/bnwevhvp3zf.jpg

Comment

• VindictivePantz
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Nov 2006

Cool, thanks. I could always take John up on the invite, but either way will be meeting up with you guys.
                            It'll be tough to get a decent rate since it is a weekday and hotels are probably busy with business travelers.

Call the hotel directly - sometimes you can get a better deal talking to them directly than you can over the internets.
                            http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/7557/bnwevhvp3zf.jpg

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

havent had time to look yet, will try over the weekend

Comment

• jharp84
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

In all seriouness!! Anyone who wants to save money! Crash at my place just north of the border! One hour drive to allstate arena/shoeless joes!!! 1.5 hour drive into the Chi for the united center!! Offer stands! I am off 16th thru 19th can provide taxi service as well if flying in!! Two unused bedrooms finished basement with rock n'roll hall of fame and sleeper couch! This is a 22-23 year event!! JH

Comment

Working...