X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
    hey Sean...whats up bro?...REMEMBER seeing me after the show?....still cant get the pics to post....have to edit them dowm i guess they are too big
    my girlfreind says we seen ya in the lobby or something, fuck man, royal crown and jack daniels did me in, i kinda blacked out, LOL.

the united center didnt have any jack so i switched to the royal crown.

i had a great time though.

cant wait to see your pics.

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

where the hell has Matt been? (takin whiskey)
      umm the last time i saw him he was standing near an overpass on michigan avenue hanging onto the guard rail with his thumb out hichhiking, he looked hammered, but thats calling the kettle black.

we went around in heavy traffic trying to give him a ride and by the time we got back he was gone, either got a ride or walked.

wasnt he in a hotel close to the united center?

Comment

• vh rides again
        Commando
        • Dec 2006

thanks again for the shots Sean!!....good time my man!
        yeah i had a good time down there meeting all you guys, your welcome on the shots, hell i cant drink alone, thats the first sign of an alcoholic. hahahaha

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

I'm alive. I had the hardest time trying to get a taxi after the show. I finally got back to my hotel though. I was staying at the Hyatt Regency. Nice hotel. I had a great time with all you guys getting completely hammered. There is one thing that can't be questioned, people from The ARMY can fuckin party. Anyway, no review coming because everyone here knows that it kicked major ass.

Comment

• jharp84
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
            yeah i had a good time down there meeting all you guys, your welcome on the shots, hell i cant drink alone, thats the first sign of an alcoholic. hahahaha
            Do you at least have the 2-cd live I made for ya! You were not bad at all PRE-SHOW! My homeboy and I took the few shots at Billy Goat and you were cool! No worries! I can't post em so I sent em to Ch-Town!! JUICE

Comment

• jharp84
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
              I'm alive. I had the hardest time trying to get a taxi after the show. I finally got back to my hotel though. I was staying at the Hyatt Regency. Nice hotel. I had a great time with all you guys getting completely hammered. There is one thing that can't be questioned, people from The ARMY can fuckin party. Anyway, no review coming because everyone here knows that it kicked major ass.
              You a CRAZZZYYYYY MMUUUDDDAAAAAAFFFUUCCCCKKKKEEEERRRRRR!

Comment

• chi-town324
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2007

good times people!!!..you too mug (Todd) if your reading this

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Juice and i bought some killer bootleg t-shirts at the Billy Goat after the show!!!

Comment

• chi-town324
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2007

i must admit after 4 vikodins and 10 jack and cokes i was feeling no pain!!
                    Last edited by chi-town324; 10-20-2007, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

good times people!!!..you too mug (Todd) if your reading this
                      Shit yes! WE need Todd back here! His Wife(Lisa) caught a guitar pick and the cowboy hat passed to ED & WOLFIE! HAVE THE PIC! Todd- email me @ jharp84@hotmail.com Let's get this fixed! AND THEY HAVE TO PLAY MILWAUKEE 2ND LEG! ALONG w/FLORIDA,TEXAS, HOME OF ELVIS(our Elvis) LA, ETC><

Comment

• vh rides again
                        Commando
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jharp84
                        Do you at least have the 2-cd live I made for ya! You were not bad at all PRE-SHOW! My homeboy and I took the few shots at Billy Goat and you were cool! No worries! I can't post em so I sent em to Ch-Town!! JUICE
                        yes i do have the cds, as a matter of fact i was just in the car listening to it, thanks a million again for them. they sound really good for a boot, where did they come from?

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

My homeboy on this site! I don't know if he wants to be published yet! Missed after tha show! Let us hook up in future! JH

Comment

• chi-town324
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2007

its the Philly show Sean Oct 1st

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

Juice i forgot to tell you Kenosha e-mailed me...he came early and met some people in the 12th row...and moved up.... with them i guess...kewl huh?

Comment

• chi-town324
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Feb 2007

i will try to get the pics up tomorrow when my son is here to watch the BEARS game...

Comment

Working...