• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

And Dave HAS stated in the past that it was a reunion or nothing
    DG and myself were both discussing and thinking about this topic the other day. Anyway Nick, neither one of us could recall where or when Dave's actually if ever stated that?

I'm not calling you a liar so hopefully you don't take any offense nor think I'm challenging you?

I'm just thinkin' that might be an urban legend made up by us fans defending Dave for not wanting MA to have played with him during the Spam/Dave tour?

Again, I could be wrong but I seriously don't remember where Dave's actually said that?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Well "fuck fuck fuckity-fuck fuck fuck!!"

God you're one unhappy and sorry loser. Is it any wonder why everyone hates you and thinks you're an impulsive idiot with an severe anger problem?

I'm a "liar?"

Firstly, mental-case, I said nothing about Dave's "wish" for the original VH at the press conference, super-genius asshole.

Why don't you quote where I did instead of rewriting my post with what you thought I said - you hairy-backed halfwit ape...

And Dave HAS stated in the past that it was a reunion or nothing, well, I guess he settled for a "revision."

Whatever...

Ed 'didn't have a pained look on his face?' Orelly?'

Go to YouTube and replay the part where Dave makes a Micheal Jackson joke, and then compare closely to the sister's demeanor on the MTV stage in 1996.

They've always resented the fact that they can't really muzzle or control Dave for long. We'll how long it takes...

Dude, you don't like anybody...

Ohhhhhooohooooh!

Make me.

I could fucking care less what you do. I'm glad I won't be anywhere near you that night, though.

Well, you did. You read the post, moron. I know you get super angry and start calling everyone a cunt the minute you're faced with an opinion you don't like. But here's an idea, don't read them if they make you uncontrollable defensive and look like a crazybitch...

Don't you have a "******" to jump my Canadian, halfwit skinhead loser?

Oh, I forgot, you're the new world atheist ubermuch that's so much smarter and more enlightened than all of the Christians in the Front Line. LMFAO!

Cunt.

So now you're analyzing facial expressions on videotapes and knowing what someone is thinking?

And you just showed who the psycopathic idiot is......I must have struck a nerve to set you off on such a tirade.

And yeah, you did say Dave alluded to wishing Mike was not in the band.

Plus, your incessant fucking whining over a bass player. Get a life. NO ONE wants to hear you bitch that MA is in the band. Have your opinion, but no one is forcing you to go to the show.

Deal with it or be quiet.
      Last edited by Baby's On Fire; 09-10-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Thanks ZZ.

After all these years, you know I sometimes just get carried away at times and don't think prior to typing.

Thankfully you now know what I meant in my first go round?

The whiny twits know who they are and they're precicely the same folks who will on opening night (I'm borrowing this analogy from Weesfreewheelin) piss, moan, soak up old pics of MA with their collective tears, be on the net with great anticipation of finding out the setlist, scrambling all over every board, including youtube to catch any pic or snippet of the band's live performance all whilst cranking "Dreams" or some other nauseating song from that worthless and forgotten era.

Then and the following day, they'll be claiming the show didn't look sold out, the band stunk cos "Mikey" wasn't there all whilst rubbin' one out as they fantasize about rolling Hag in flour, looking for the wet spot, then nudging Hagar's bowl full of jello and riding the wave back inshore just like a waterbed...
        Yeah I got what you meant in the original post the 1st go round. Been around your writing style enough to catch your dirfts.

Yeah the nay-sayers/boycotters/etc will be going crazy soaking up all the info on the tour looking for dirt. There will be dirt... this is VH. But I got a feeling it's gonna be a cool tour.

I'm hoping they add dates down here in the South that can work for me. Neither dates for KC nor St Louis will work... they're the closest ones to me. Hoping it all holds up...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...