Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rat Salade
    Groupie
    • Aug 2007

about the only spammy song i can 1/2 way stand is Aftershock and that's because i really like ed's guitar playing on that one
    "It seems like 40 days and 40 nights since someone used my first name, including you."

Comment

• kenny8
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by General Hina
      Damn I love me some "Back Chat." Every now and then I pull out the "Hot Space" CD and end up loving it.

Me too!

Comment

• BrownSound1
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Fuck Sammy Hagar. No one wants to hear that fuckin' bullshit. If anyone leaves that show missing those songs then they are fuckin' queer.

Hell I bet Ed and Al are tired of playing those things. They played that shit longer than they played most of the stuff they're playing on tour. You know Ed's gotta be going..."what the hell was I thinking writing that shit with Sambo."

Listen to Little Dreamer on the Charlotte boot, and see if that performance alone doesn't take a shit on anything that Sammy has EVER done. Ed's doing some great things on that song, and Dave sings it to perfection (which isn't something I'm going to say often). That's a tune that has "low drag" as Dave put it.

Comment

• SweetSecrets
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

Re: SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

Originally posted by DLR'sCock

All of that is original and when you hear that, it's going to sound a little more like the original than if Dave was trying to sing my songs, which wouldn't sound so good.

It's funny how he calls himself the original.

Ha! He was sloppy seconds!
          Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2004

THE VAN HAGAR ERA IS OVER, DEAD !!!! ..... LET THIS BE THE LAST THREAD ABOUT WHAT SPAMMY THINKS ..... HES NOT WOTH OUR TIME ANYMORE .....NOW LETS GET ON TO MORE CURRENT EVENTS ....LIKE A NEW ALBUM FOR 2008 .......... YEAH !!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I propose that this thread be sent to the DUMP, where Hagar belongs!
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                I propose that this thread be sent to the DUMP, where Hagar belongs!
                I second that!

Comment

• wizzkidder
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2006

Re: SAMMY HAGAR Says VAN HALEN Is 'Crazy' For Excluding MICHAEL ANTHONY

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  I think that at the end of the night you're going to go, "I heard a bunch of great songs, but I wish I had heard 'Poundcake' or 'When It's Love' or 'Dreams' or 'Right Now'." You're going to miss those songs, but anyways....[/url]
                  Yeah, but anyways....I think the only "fans" who will walk away saying that would be the newer (maybe younger wolfie-ized), uneducated fans who thought Dave sang on all the albums and thought he never left! :p
                  http://www.wizzkidd.com/dlr-army/backstagepass.jpg
                  <font face="arial; verdana" size="2" color="000000"><b><i>The good ol' daze!</i></b></font>

Comment

• Halen High
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                    1st) Right Now is one of the greatest VH songs ever recorded. Lyrically and Musically it is just awesome.

2nd) The Sammy era ended just as miserably as the DLR era AND the 1996 Dave/VH fiasco.

3rd) I've always read and heard Sammy say that they should get back with Dave because the fans deserve it. And Sammy has said that before he was in VH he always listened to CVH on his tour bus.

Over & Out,
                    General Hina
                    Have you actually listened to the lyrics for 'Right Now'?
                    Just corny, 'go for it you can do it' crap! And musically it reflected Eddie's unimaginative writing at that time after years of working with a guy he had no chemistry with.

And the DLR era hardly ended miserably. The '1984' album established them as the biggest metal/hard rock band in the world.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Excuse me...

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

Excuse me...

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                        David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Ah yes...Thank you...I had forgotten he even exhisted...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Yeah, If Sam likes Mike so much, why can't he have Mona's gig ??

Oh well, I do agree with what he said though...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Halen High

And the DLR era hardly ended miserably. The '1984' album established them as the biggest metal/hard rock band in the world.
                              True and exactly !

It was downhill from there on ....
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                                Listen to Little Dreamer on the Charlotte boot, and see if that performance alone doesn't take a shit on anything that Sammy has EVER done.

Where is it ??

Comment

Working...