X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturochem
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Seriously, this hack couldn't even cash in on the disco era.
    I hate to bring up a sour point, but he DID cash in on the fuckin' tequila business....but only to the tune of 80 million, & he still retains 20% of the company...

Why I want to continue to dwell on this is beyond me -- I hope the fuck chokes on a hunk of agave pulp...
    CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• paternity ins
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by naturochem
      *crickets*

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by naturochem
        I hate to bring up a sour point, but he DID cash in on the fuckin' tequila business....but only to the tune of 80 million, & he still retains 20% of the company...

Why I want to continue to dwell on this is beyond me -- I hope the fuck chokes on a hunk of agave pulp...
        That's ok but what credibility does he or has he EVER had within the music industry? We all know the answer is ZERO!!!

Regarding his tequila enterprise, so what if he sold the majority of the shares or whatever? Did he net 80 mil?

Another thing, I'm in the liquor industry and I refuse to carry Cabo Wabo. Being the Rothfan that I am, that's enough for myself as it is. Fortunately and no matter how many sheep try to tell it differently, Cabo Wabo's NOT as "premium" as it's cuntsistanly paraded within this online community. Actual tequila connoisseurs will also agree with me. The shit is overpriced moonshine. It really is just an average tequila at best. So fuck him there too.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, he netted $80M in that deal...

I've had Cabo, and it's okay. But I'll stick to Mescal, the gold standard...

Comment

Working...