IDIOTS - Stop Whining - Dave's Solo stuff is better than anything Van Halen did!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bru87tr
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

Skyscraper is my fav dave solo too. why didnt Damn Good make it on the daves best of ? my fav song by him and dont know how it could have been left off.
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Foozwah
      Roadie
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
      van halen 1 is way better than any of dave's solo cd's period
      Like everything written by everyone here, that's just a personal opinion, and that doesn't make it the truth. I'd rather listen to EEAS or ALAE anyday than something with that wanker EVH playing on it.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
        Skyscraper is my fav dave solo too. why didnt Damn Good make it on the daves best of ? my fav song by him and dont know how it could have been left off.
        Because Dave is bitter about that song. It was the beginning of the end for him. It was the first video of his that MTV didn't play. After that they played a little of "A Little Ain't Enough" on MTV but then it was lights out for Dave and MTV. Damn Good started the downfall.
        "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• dave_is_vh
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Van Halen I is definitely the best CD of all time. Except of course for all of the Dave solo CDs.

Comment

• vh1978-1984
            Full On Cocktard
            • Mar 2004

i prefer classic van halen roth to his solo stuff but i do like dave's solo stuff, except for your filthy little mouth over van hagar. i thought eat em and smile was a classic and parts of skyscraper are great except i always hated the title track, a little aint enough was the most underrated with my favorite roth song "it's showtime" and your filthy little mouth other than a few songs never caught my attention. i like the dlr cd a lot and it is my 2nd fav behind the classic eat em and smile. as far as van hagar goes i liked 5150 when it first came out but unlike the classic roth vh cd's it has not aged well and i can no longer stomach more than a couple of songs and ou812 and fuck were decent at best with a few good songs but nothing that would make me want to listen to them again and balance i don't even remember and vh-3 i never heard. just my opinion.

Comment

• TMR

Re: IDIOTS - Stop Whining - Dave's Solo stuff is better than anything Van Halen did!!!!!!

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
              Is this the David Lee Roth board - or the Van Halen whiners board?

Most of Dave's solo CDs are better than the Van Halen CDs.

DAVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
              100% AGREE!

VH cd's don't even come close to Dave's solo work.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by TMR
                100% AGREE!

smoke another one bro
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

put it this way if dave was never in vh and he just had his solo shit he wouldnt be gettin into the rock and roll hall of fame....

classic vh is the shit period

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

and if every1 likes dave solo shit better, why does every1 want dave back w/vh

because vh is the better shit

Comment

• kidvegas
                      • Apr 2004

you guys need to get a fucking life!!Hagar rules these streets at night!!
                      KID VEGAS...........

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by kidvegas
                        you guys need to get a fucking life!!Hagar rules these streets at night!!
                        KID VEGAS...........
                        Ohhhhh man you're so fucking funny.
                        Okay, you can get back to picking the willknots off Spammy's
                        butt hairs now.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          and if every1 likes dave solo shit better, why does every1 want dave back w/vh

because vh is the better shit
                          i personally just want to see dave stomp edward's ego into the ground and put him in his place doing the dishes and mopping up that floor cuz big bad eddie is sweet little edward now!

more than anything, i wish jason becker was still healthy and with dave.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• bru87tr
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

didnt know that about Damn Good.
                            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
                              Is this the David Lee Roth board - or the Van Halen whiners board?

Most of Dave's solo CDs are better than the Van Halen CDs.

I've got a compilation CD of Dave's best solo stuff and another compilation CD of the best VH stuff and you know what - I prefer listening to the solo stuff. It is much more Dave.

Imagine what Dave thinks when he comes to this site and sees everyone bitching and moaning about Van Halen. It must make him feel like shit.

FUCK Van Halen.

All I want is Dave.

DAVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Its official, you are hands down the biggest fucking retard to walk the earth.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TMR
                                100% AGREE!

Glad to see someone else here is not suffering from heavy metal tunnel vision.

Anyone who thinks VH is better than Dave solo hasn't listened to much Dave solo.

Comment

Working...