X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by 113
    I`m guessing Hagar will jump at the chance, to return to the line up, as it will be his last shot at glory. Ed has said, he wanted to finish his career with Hagar. I`m guessing, Van Halen will retire, after the next album/world tour!
    Remember Sam is 63, so he will retire in the next 2 or 3 years!
    Hey everyone! It's Katie the leatherfaced flabby breasted mp3 prostitute from Shitmeknickers,England chiming in with her 2p. You fool no one ,Fishyfolds...

You and Davehagarfan should get a room and fingerbang each other's brains out to the Van Hagar 4 pack.
    You sheep need to stay together...
    <(Kuntie with strap-on)
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-01-2009, 09:54 PM. Reason: Because a certain Troll's minge is stinkin up the joint..
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

So Wolfie's got a little girlfriend.. maybe he'll get the fuck away from this madness and move on out.

I don't get it: if I was 50 years old and had about as many millions of dollars, I wouldn't be considering anyone over 25.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
        DAMN! That is a very good picture of my childhood guitar hero. Makes me very happy to see him so healthy & happy compared to how I felt seeing him just a few years ago. It's almost like a big sigh of relief.

As for Dave & if he was there or not. If he wasn't, I'm sure Dave weighed everything & decided it be best to not attend. Sent his best wishes, love, etc... but said "I love you Eddie, wish I could be there with you, unfortunately I'm stuck on a mountain in South America". But really ditching to avoid what he knows can and may very likely happen. He would take away spotlight from the bride & groom. It's their special day, and that's the last thing Dave needs to do. Keeping a low profile isn't Daves thing.
        That's a very nice post but unfortunately I fear your childhood hero is still not a very nice person with a bucketful of personal problems and a very long way past his best musically.

I hope I'm wrong...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
          Apparently the bar was 'non-alcoholic'.
          Not just pathetically selfish but also shows he hasn't got a grip of himself yet and probably never will.

If you still want your addiction and can't trust yourself to be near it then you are still a mess.

Roth was clever enough to make his excuses to avoid this flip flop misery of an event.

If any event needs alcohol as a social lubricant it's a wedding. I went to a no booze muslim wedding once and it was an absolute misery.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            That's a very nice post but unfortunately I fear your childhood hero is still not a very nice person with a bucketful of personal problems and a very long way past his best musically.

I hope I'm wrong...

Yeah. Notice a said "childhood" hero. I've well outgrown the stage where I idolize celebrities or sports figures. I'll always be a fan of the music he's made in the past, and I really hope he puts out more that I will continue to like. I don't expect 1982 quality again...but an album the same caliber of Me Wise Magic & CGTSNM would be awesome.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I don't expect 1982 quality again...
              Why not? YouTube is full of 11-year olds playing RWTD all the time and EVH is far beyond an 11 year olds skill level.

I do expect BETTER than 1982 for a new-release tour! He expects me to plunk down $130 bucks for a ticket, fuck YOU if you think I'm not expecting a higher standard Ed...

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                Why not? YouTube is full of 11-year olds playing RWTD all the time and EVH is far beyond an 11 year olds skill level.

I do expect BETTER than 1982 for a new-release tour! He expects me to plunk down $130 bucks for a ticket, fuck YOU if you think I'm not expecting a higher standard Ed...
                God bless ya Gar. I guess my reasoning is more that I just don't want to get my hopes too high. I've been crushed by this band too many times before. But it's not just Eddie, Dave needs to bring his old A-game to the studio as well. He hasn't done anything as great as the 6 pack either (but he came a lot closer than VH did)
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ForeverDLR/VH
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2009

I think everyone is reading between the lines, about Dave not being at Ed's wedding. If Dave were fired, he or Ed would have released a statement! I don't think Spammy would leave “Chickenfoot” right now with the success the band is having at the moment to patch things up with the VH brothers when there are still plenty of heat from 2004. Only problem is Dave has to be inching to get back on the road, we know how he likes to perform and tour. “Guitar Hero Van Halen” comes out next month and the band should rank in the $$$ with it.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

I've been crushed by this band too many times before.
                    Well, nows the time for EVH to make it all up to us!

Expect better! He can do better..

Comment

• letsrock
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2007

So will they be doing any recording/writing/something by August 2009?

Thoughts?

Comment

• katie
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        Hey everyone! It's Katie the leatherfaced flabby breasted mp3 prostitute from Shitmeknickers,England chiming in with her 2p. You fool no one ,Fishyfolds...

You and Davehagarfan should get a room and fingerbang each other's brains out to the Van Hagar 4 pack.
                        You sheep need to stay together...
                        <(Kuntie with strap-on)
                        *Yawn*

Proof, Link?

Why are you so fucking obsessed with me?

Put Up or Shut Up

Idiot!
                        Last edited by katie; 07-02-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Attention Whore in Denial !

Originally posted by Katie the leatherfaced flabby breasted mp3 prostitute from Shitmeknickers,England
                          *Yawn*

Proof, Link?
                          Link? Proof? I have my sources. Why would you want me to post your personal information?

Why are you so fucking obsessed with me?
                          Don't flatter yourself ,Hosebag...

Put Up or Shut Up

Idiot!
                          Hahahahahaaa ,you gonna make me? Ahahahahahaaaa ,Dummy!

Comment

• katie
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Why would you want/need to post personel information?

Link or GTFO

x

Comment

• davehagarfan
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Diamondjimi

That would still be better then the time Michael gave you a pitcher of Jesus Juice just before fist fucking your brains out to his Diana Ross records at the Neverland Ranch.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by katie
                                Why would you want/need to post personel information?
                                Link or GTFO
                                x
                                Originally posted by davehagarfan
                                That would still be better then the time Michael gave you a pitcher of Jesus Juice just before fist fucking your brains out to his Diana Ross records at the Neverland Ranch.
                                Wow 2 delusional Fuckstump post's in a row...

The Army's two biggest Hagar fans... One follows my post's around dying for a big slurp on my E-coch and the other Trolls for coch for kicks while spewing his fantasies at other dudes..:turngay:

Comment

Working...