VH & EVH create official Myspace, Twitter, Facebook pages & Youtube channel...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Happy Turkey day ED. Now give us something all to be thankful for and put a goddamn single out already.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

8 hours ago..? Even on PST that's a bit late for a guy his age...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

eddievanhalen Wishing family, friends and especially the fans a Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
        Sat, Dec 24 00:17:53 from web
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Yeah, "Keep rockin' in 2010."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Christ. Nice of him to claim he is thinking of the fans for once.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ed will show up at NAMM next month and peddle his new EVH cork screw.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Christ. Nice of him to claim he is thinking of the fans for once.
                It's almost like he actually doesn't realize how shitty he's treated his fans all this time, ya know ??
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Sort of like when that MTV interview appeared in the aftermath of the Hagar out/Roth in/Roth out/award show fiasco, where the sisters are sitting on the couch, bellyaching in a self-righteously wounded fashion about putting some unreleased tracks on the Best Of album. "But we put those songs on the album for the fans!", conveniently forgetting that those very same fans had to purchase the fucking thing in the first place in order to get them.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    eddievanhalen Wishing family, friends and especially the fans a Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
                    Sat, Dec 24 00:17:53 from web

Happy Hanukkah? Yet more proof Dave is still in the band. This is good news my friends.

lol
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vanhalendlrband
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2004

Haven't been here in a long time guys. When I was here the most often I was 14 or 15. Now i'm 28. Days of the pleasure dome before it got shut down lol. A new album with Dave feels like my mission as a Van Halen fan has been accomplished. I stuck with it, I've listened everyday, I just showed my new gf the interview from 81 on ET and the 1984 interview where he goes on about Elvis Costello which always makes me burst out laughing "the only reason why the critics love Elvis Costello so much is because they all look like Elvis Costello" lmao.

I can't wait for some new tunes.
                      When you think of Van Halen you think of David Lee Roth.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanhalendlrband
                        Haven't been here in a long time guys. When I was here the most often I was 14 or 15. Now i'm 28. Days of the pleasure dome before it got shut down lol. A new album with Dave feels like my mission as a Van Halen fan has been accomplished. I stuck with it, I've listened everyday, I just showed my new gf the interview from 81 on ET and the 1984 interview where he goes on about Elvis Costello which always makes me burst out laughing "the only reason why the critics love Elvis Costello so much is because they all look like Elvis Costello" lmao.

I can't wait for some new tunes.
                        Must Be The BC Green Keeping You Away From here.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• vanhalendlrband
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Must Be The BC Green Keeping You Away From here.
                          You are correct! lol. I love my sticky icky
                          When you think of Van Halen you think of David Lee Roth.

Comment

• hain23x
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

(in my best Pat Summerall voice)"Eddie ........to Roth.......................................touchdo wn Van Halen"
                            Last edited by hain23x; 12-26-2011, 10:55 PM.
                            Eat Us and Smile!
                            Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Couldn't resist...replied ..."for a new CD? Tour? An end to your uncharacteristic silence? Please?"
                              Looks like he finally read your tweet!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Heh heh

Why would Fall Out Boy call their record "Save Rock and Roll" when there's barely a recorded instrument on the damn thing?— Wolfgang Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) May 27, 2013
                                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...