VH & EVH create official Myspace, Twitter, Facebook pages & Youtube channel...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I give her props for doing SOMETHING for the VH online community, as well as music fans in general....

But so much more could be done, and I've listed them too many times already....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Couple more hawking tweets overnight, plus the pic of Ed and Scott Ian....

"Two new finish options announced (Black Cherry Burst & Trans Amber) for the EVH Wolfgang guitar at the 2010 NAMM Show!"

"New products are coming to the EVH line later this year."

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
        Sniper
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by GAR
        What that means is this: Janie is busy "befriending" up as many as possible, so she can spam 'em later.

Kinda like how Michael Jackson has 800,000 "friends" on Myspace, whoever's running that one is pocketing about 5 grand a month off the Google adwords link to so many losers.

Its possible Janie's looking to cash in on the celebrity friend-count that way with people who couldn't give a shit about Van Halen.
        Gar, you noble and valiant king of Google, if you were to have actually looked into it, you would see that anyone with a band Myspace automatically accepts friend requests.
        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• vaijuju
          Sniper
          • Jan 2008

A friend of mine who works for Fender said that will see the new wolfgang guitar at frankfurt (germany) in march.This wolfgang is built in Japan (cheap guitar).I think that will be the next news on myspace,facebook etc.
          Last edited by vaijuju; 03-18-2010, 02:09 AM.
          http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Two tweets from Ed tonight, and of course, more hawking....

Left handed EVH brand Wolfgang guitars are now available by special order in black, white, tobacco burst, black cherry & amber

90 day turn around time - to order (serious inquiries only) contact ccannella@jacksonguitars.com

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Yet again, not a single word about music (i.e. Van Halen).

I'm beginning to think Van Halen (the band) is dead. Put a stake through the bands heart Ed and be done with it, FFS..

Quite obvious by the time VH release another album they'll be pushin 60.

Who gives a shit about your gear Ed!? Get in the studio and play, Bitch!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

D'you guys think that "serious inquiries only" bars an e-mail telling 'em to tell Eddie to fuck his guitars with his arse & record new music, not necessarily with his arse?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  What that means is this: Janie is busy "befriending" up as many as possible, so she can spam 'em later.

Kinda like how Michael Jackson has 800,000 "friends" on Myspace, whoever's running that one is pocketing about 5 grand a month off the Google adwords link to so many losers.

Its possible Janie's looking to cash in on the celebrity friend-count that way with people who couldn't give a shit about Van Halen.
                  Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                  Gar, you noble and valiant king of Google, if you were to have actually looked into it, you would see that anyone with a band Myspace automatically accepts friend requests.
                  Hey, Gar... guess what?

Yup.

pwn3d.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

HI Lone Ranger,

I checked into this by setting up my first Myspace account, and you are misinformed.

You have to select "automatically accept friend requests"

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      HI Lone Ranger,

I checked into this by setting up my first Myspace account, and you are misinformed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Gawd, I didn't know one could spill stuff through the nose from larfing so hard!

Dude, that shit is classic Asshole Liemond retardedness. Did you give him your password, Gar?

Seriously, I won't even TRY to think up something funny to say, I don't want to steal your spotlight, you really deserve it.

Wait, let's read again:

Originally posted by GAR
                      HI Lone Ranger,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

:bottle:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          HI Lone Ranger,

"
                          You mean THIS one?

Where you are friends with one JESTERSTAR????

gar | MySpace

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Dude!

:bottle:

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

That's Igloo's fake page!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                That's Igloo's fake page!
                                Liar!
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...