VH & EVH create official Myspace, Twitter, Facebook pages & Youtube channel...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maggi
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

Fun Stuff ...

He posted almost the same words on his twitter account (twitter style, read bottom to top) and links to the picture in a slightly larger version:

# At Cirque Show In Vegas on Twitpic - At Cirque Show In Vegas

# Back home now and busy planning Janie's birthday and working on some stuff in the studio. Life is good and I am happy and healthy!

# Took a break & went 2 Vegas w/Janie, Wolf & Olivia. Hung out, relaxed, saw 3 Cirque shows, shopped, checked out the town & had a good time!
    I wonder if it's really himself posting those updates or as some already suggested, if Janie's doing that for him ?

However, it's good to see that Eddie's appearing to be still on track ...

Cheers,
    Maggi
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I'm not female ...

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yeah... good thing he's getting out of the house and taking a break from... WTF?

Baking cookies and needlepoint?
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I'm noticing in the newest pic from Vegas of Eddie & Chris Angel that Ed is not wearing the charm around his neck that Wolfie made for him several years back. But in it's place, the old school VH logo like he used to in the old days.

Or maybe that's just a mindfreak.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• letsrock
          Veteran
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Maggi
          This is getting surreal ... Eddie updated his Twitter again

and he even uploaded according photos to his MySpace page, which are hosted on the official VH website server ... :eek:

w000t !

Maggi
          Still no bar on that bridge. Interesting.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I gotta see Chris Angel next time I'm in Vegas visiting my son...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vaijuju
              Sniper
              • Jan 2008

Left Handed Wolfgang Guitars - Eddie Van Halen Official MySpace Page's MySpace Blog |

octobre 31, 2009 - samedi
              Left Handed Wolfgang Guitars
              For those who have been asking - left handed EVH Brand Wolfgang guitars will become available as a special order from EVH Brand in January 2010. Official ordering procedures will be issued in late January 2010. Stay tuned and thanks for your interest and support in EVH Brand guitars!

After Vegas! Make Money "life is good"!
              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                I gotta see Chris Angel next time I'm in Vegas visiting my son...
                Here ya go...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Yeah, saw that, you know what I mean...
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I'm past MySpace, have mastered Facebook, and will someday figure out Twitter. If I really give a shit that is. Only if it's useful for something.

Bukkake films. LMAO. Good to be back.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Hellraiser!!
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by negative
                      The video for Pretty Woman and some live pics from 2007 posted on VH's official facebook page...
                      Did they replace MA for Wolfie?! hehehe just kidding!! But that would be funny!!
                      www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• vaijuju
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2008

I'm so surprised many persons who posted messages at van halen myspace have nothing to say.Just "thanks for add"
                        Imagine We can post some messages . We are a lot in this board We can Just repeat a same message without agressivity.

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju
                          Left Handed Wolfgang Guitars - Eddie Van Halen Official MySpace Page's MySpace Blog |

octobre 31, 2009 - samedi
                          Left Handed Wolfgang Guitars
                          For those who have been asking - left handed EVH Brand Wolfgang guitars will become available as a special order from EVH Brand in January 2010. Official ordering procedures will be issued in late January 2010. Stay tuned and thanks for your interest and support in EVH Brand guitars!
                          I wonder why I'm not so interested?
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• vaijuju
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2008

For christmas we can do a list and post at van halen 's myspace

I wish

- A van halen DVD from the last tour
                            - Some new music
                            - An interview by van Halen and david Lee Roth
                            etc
                            I know it's impossible father christmas don't exist!

We must do action like this!

Comment

• vaijuju
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2008

Best Of Volume 1 album by Van Halen Official Page on MySpace Music - stream full MP3 songs and albums

The discography is update, you can buy all Van Halen!.Some singles YRGM/Atomic punk- Panama/Drop dead legs.Look at the pic of the best volume I
                              Last edited by vaijuju; 01-01-2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju
                                I'm so surprised many persons who posted messages at van halen myspace have nothing to say.Just "thanks for add"
                                What that means is this: Janie is busy "befriending" up as many as possible, so she can spam 'em later.

Kinda like how Michael Jackson has 800,000 "friends" on Myspace, whoever's running that one is pocketing about 5 grand a month off the Google adwords link to so many losers.

Its possible Janie's looking to cash in on the celebrity friend-count that way with people who couldn't give a shit about Van Halen.

Comment

Working...