Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Corleone
    Veteran
    • May 2004

I just think Kid Vegas is angry because he's got a very small penis.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

Kid Vegas is a sheep.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
        ok How about Sammy rocks,Roth has no career and now drives Ambulances!!!
        KID VEGAS

Hey you fucking jackass, motherfucking, toothless and bedwetting tool!!! I've kept quiet long enough regarding this subject.

Roth/VH/Hagar discussions aside, do you even know what in the fuck an EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN is or does you heartless and bigoted (yeah, I haven't forgotten your "Jew" crack) soiled stain on a used tampon?

It's fucking hard work with very vigorous training. I was a certified E.M.T. for one year in 1992-1993. I didn't do it out of being a good Samaritan and wanting to volunteer via our resident multi-millionaire DLR. I did it for thirty five or so college credits my junior year you fucking puke!!! There I was trained over the course of eight fucking weeks asshole by professionals who deal in trauma everyday!!!!

You know, the same dudes that are going to save your life if we ever meet face to face? In order to be certified just for ONE FUCKING YEAR you have to pass a grueling written exam, a practical test (Which 90% fail the first time) also spend many hours and ride with the Fire Dept (Are they pussies too?) and at the emergency room at a local hospital!!!

Hey, you spineless cunt, I had some life altering experiences during my certification at the E.R. as well. I got to stitch a little girl's knee (six stitches to be exact) after she sliced her knee open during soccer practice and I helped put a cast on an elderly gentleman who fractured his leg after falling down some stairs.

Would you like to know (of course you wouldn't cos you're too busy making meth) what I will always both remember and cherish forever? The fact that even though I was scared shitless, I had to ignore that and comfort those people because they were a lot more frightened than myself and I was there to comfort them.

Being an E.M.T. is not a fucking joke you disgrace to society and if you ever get out of the seventh grade and experience life a bit, you might understand what people do to better and challenge themselves!!! By that, I don't mean upgrading from sticking a whoopee cushion onto strategically placing tacks upright on the homeroom teacher's chair before detention! I'm talking about life you puss exploding zit on the buttocks of a dying maggot's hemorrhoid.

I apologize to the rest of you but this insignificant oxygen thief has had it coming since he first stated exhaling his mindless word drool gibberish.

Get out there boy, there's a lot more to life than asking people if they would like their meal "Supersized?" Then again, I think you are too stupid and ignorant to even accomplish such a feat more rewarding than mopping up your own drool at Jack in the Box.

Oh, and while I'm at it kid-luderdale. FUCK YOU TOO!!!!!
        Last edited by MAX; 06-27-2004, 06:20 AM.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

It seems to me that Hagar fans are scared of Roth, which to me, is what it's all about. Roth represents the Out of Control, "I'm coming to town to fuck every chick, drink every beer, and kick EVERYONE ELSE'S ASS!" type of rock music that makes your parents lose sleep at night, and makes your sister get wet in the panties. "It makes you want to fuck your neighbor's camel-toed wife, then take a shit on his front porch!" Roth's tunes are Hell-Raisin' anthems that will forever BLARE out of the stereo of a Convertable '69 Mustang as it drives WILDLY down the street, with 3 hot chicks screamin' in the back seat, a maniac behind the wheel, and the cops chasing it from every fucking direction!!!! Hagar represent the Radio-Friendly, sing-songy, "Oh, I hope this doesn't offend anyone" kind of music that makes Kenny G look like LEMMY from Motorhead!! Run and Hide, Hagar fans, cause Dave's comin' to town with a Flamethrower, a 6 pack, a box of rubbers, and a Rotharmy of devotees that remember when VH1 meant the greatest album ever, not the lamest Video Channel Ever. Van Halen's music used to rip people's heads off, now it makes get a warm spot in the back of their trousers... I have to go take a shit from thinking about Sammy in VH... F-SAMMY.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Hey you fucking jackass, motherfucking, toothless and bedwetting tool!!! I've kept quiet long enough regarding this subject.

Roth/VH/Hagar discussions aside, do you even know what in the fuck an EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN is or does you heartless and bigoted (yeah, I haven't forgotten your "Jew" crack) soiled stain on a used tampon?

It's fucking hard work with very vigorous training. I was a certified E.M.T. for one year in 1992-1993. I didn't do it out of being a good Samaritan and wanting to volunteer via our resident multi-millionaire DLR. I did it for thirty five or so college credits my junior year you fucking puke!!! There I was trained over the course of eight fucking weeks asshole by professionals who deal in trauma everyday!!!!

You know, the same dudes that are going to save your life if we ever meet face to face? In order to be certified just for ONE FUCKING YEAR you have to pass a grueling written exam, a practical test (Which 90% fail the first time) also spend many hours and ride with the Fire Dept (Are they pussies too?) and at the emergency room at a local hospital!!!

Hey, you spineless cunt, I had some life altering experiences during my certification at the E.R. as well. I got to stitch a little girl's knee (six stitches to be exact) after she sliced her knee open during soccer practice and I helped put a cast on an elderly gentleman who fractured his leg after falling down some stairs.

Would you like to know (of course you wouldn't cos you're too busy making meth) what I will always both remember and cherish forever? The fact that even though I was scared shitless, I had to ignore that and comfort those people because they were a lot more frightened than myself and I was there to comfort them.

Being an E.M.T. is not a fucking joke you disgrace to society and if you ever get out of the seventh grade and experience life a bit, you might understand what people do to better and challenge themselves!!! By that, I don't mean upgrading from sticking a whoopee cushion onto strategically placing tacks upright on the homeroom teacher's chair before detention! I'm talking about life you puss exploding zit on the buttocks of a dying maggot's hemorrhoid.

I apologize to the rest of you but this insignificant oxygen thief has had it coming since he first stated exhaling his mindless word drool gibberish.

Get out there boy, there's a lot more to life than asking people if they would like their meal "Supersized?" Then again, I think you are too stupid and ignorant to even accomplish such a feat more rewarding than mopping up your own drool at Jack in the Box.

Bravo.

Glad to know ya.

Comment

• thefive

Max good post. I am happy that you posted this. Thanks for the insight in this area. I knew those guys and gals had to go through a lot of training and work but didn't know to what extent. Now I know.
              Thanks for the knowledge Max.

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Standing ovation for ya, dude.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Brett Norton
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans

Originally posted by thefive
                  Are very ignorant people.

If you aren't prove it to me.
                  Say something. I dare you. I double dare you.( Like Samuel
                  L. Jackson says in the movie Pulp Fiction.)
                  I can't get enough of Sammy's cock! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
                  " There is only one Van Hagar-Sammy,Eddie,Alex and Mike"-Brett Norton

Comment

• Brett Norton
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                    It seems to me that Hagar fans are scared of Roth, which to me, is what it's all about. Roth represents the Out of Control, "I'm coming to town to fuck every chick, drink every beer, and kick EVERYONE ELSE'S ASS!" type of rock music that makes your parents lose sleep at night, and makes your sister get wet in the panties. "It makes you want to fuck your neighbor's camel-toed wife, then take a shit on his front porch!" Roth's tunes are Hell-Raisin' anthems that will forever BLARE out of the stereo of a Convertable '69 Mustang as it drives WILDLY down the street, with 3 hot chicks screamin' in the back seat, a maniac behind the wheel, and the cops chasing it from every fucking direction!!!! Hagar represent the Radio-Friendly, sing-songy, "Oh, I hope this doesn't offend anyone" kind of music that makes Kenny G look like LEMMY from Motorhead!! Run and Hide, Hagar fans, cause Dave's comin' to town with a Flamethrower, a 6 pack, a box of rubbers, and a Rotharmy of devotees that remember when VH1 meant the greatest album ever, not the lamest Video Channel Ever. Van Halen's music used to rip people's heads off, now it makes get a warm spot in the back of their trousers... I have to go take a shit from thinking about Sammy in VH... F-SAMMY.
                    Is that what a real Van Halen concert is like? You mean Van Hagar is not the same concert experience?
                    Well kick my ass and call me sally cause I am a dumb fuck!:eek:
                    " There is only one Van Hagar-Sammy,Eddie,Alex and Mike"-Brett Norton

Comment

• BARE BONE
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2004

Kidvegas is just butt release.

oh wait let me try that again

KIDVEGAS IS JUST BUTT RELEASE. I KNOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND UNLESS IT'S IN CAPS. SORRY TO CONFUSE YOU.
                      Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Big ups MAX! He'll thank 'em one day when the large pieces
                        of furniture get stuck in his rectum. kidvegas=ottoman pervert.

Comment

• freak
                          Sniper
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
                          ok How about Sammy rocks,Roth has no career and now drives Ambulances!!!
                          KID VEGAS
                          How about..

Roth has the money to do any damned thing he pleases. Be it go to parties or pursue something he's obviously got a knack for.

During the six years Eddie Van Halen sat on his ass, wrecked his marriage, ruined his record deal and got dropped from Peavey, Roth toured.

I'd far rather be in Roth's shoes now than in Eddie's

Comment

• Romeo Delight81
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jun 2004

This Message Board

I am a fan of both eras and like them equally, but I'm not really one to lash out at people, but to read this part of the message board is a treat. Honestly, the insults you guys come up with are the best I've ever heard. Everyone of you is fucking hilarious!

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Re: This Message Board

Originally posted by Romeo Delight81
                              I am a fan of both eras and like them equally, but I'm not really one to lash out at people, but to read this part of the message board is a treat. Honestly, the insults you guys come up with are the best I've ever heard. Everyone of you is fucking hilarious!
                              Welcome to the most cuntroversial forum on the web!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Re: This Message Board

Originally posted by Romeo Delight81
                                I am a fan of both eras and like them equally, but I'm not really one to lash out at people
                                That's like admitting you have a huge cock(Dave) AND a very sloppy-stinky pussy.(Hagar)

Van Hagar is very pre-op.
                                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...