Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kidvegas
    • Apr 2004

Hey that chick looks like that jew Roth,on steroids,or MRS. BIG TROUBLES!!"................SO that's how you got that original name fag!!!

KID VEGAS ............GOD BLESS!!

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
      Hey that chick looks like that jew Roth,on steroids,or MRS. BIG TROUBLES!!"................SO that's how you got that original name fag!!!

KID VEGAS ............GOD BLESS!!
      Uh-oh......you're askin for a tongue-lashin' now bitch.

Comment

• scottydabodi
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

More about Hagar sucking...

I've been doing some EXTENSIVE research, and here's my conclusion... There is not ONE FUCKING VAN HAGAR TUNE that is on the same par as "UNCHAINED". It looks to me like Van Halen set a standard that they just couldn't maintain... and why is that, you ask? No Roth. I believe I've said it before when I said that Dave's worst solo effort is as good, or BETTER than the best Van Hagar product. "Your Filthy Little Mouth" is on par with "5150"... I personally think that it's fucking hysterical, but it's true. Dave was, and IS, everything that ROCKED about Van Halen... He told Eddie what riffs to play, that's why all the riffs were great! He told everyone in that band what to do, and how to do it, because if he didn't, then they ALL would've looked like Kidvegas' mom choking on a Horse's cock in the backyard-- like damn fools. That's why Dave is the voice of those summer bonfire parties where all the chicks get naked, all the beer gets chugged, all the police get riled up, and all the parents get so fucking scared of the music that they wet their pants on the way to the Police station to bail out little Johnny!! Hagar is about as much fun as drilling a needle into my right nut. Van Halen used to turn the party into a fucking orgy, now it turns the party into a fucking SNOOZEFEST... isn't it past Hagar's Fan's bedtime anyway?? Play it safe you shitheads, cuz me, and all other Dave fans will be UP past bedtime fucking your sisters with a miner's hat, a flashlight, and a feather. KISS MY ASS, YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS!!
        PS- Your sister need DickSucking lessons, let's call KidVegas to teach her.
        If you listen to fools
        The Mob Rules

Comment

• classicdude
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
          I've been doing some EXTENSIVE research, and here's my conclusion... There is not ONE FUCKING VAN HAGAR TUNE that is on the same par as "UNCHAINED". It looks to me like Van Halen set a standard that they just couldn't maintain... and why is that, you ask? No Roth. I believe I've said it before when I said that Dave's worst solo effort is as good, or BETTER than the best Van Hagar product. "Your Filthy Little Mouth" is on par with "5150"... I personally think that it's fucking hysterical, but it's true. Dave was, and IS, everything that ROCKED about Van Halen... He told Eddie what riffs to play, that's why all the riffs were great! He told everyone in that band what to do, and how to do it, because if he didn't, then they ALL would've looked like Kidvegas' mom choking on a Horse's cock in the backyard-- like damn fools. That's why Dave is the voice of those summer bonfire parties where all the chicks get naked, all the beer gets chugged, all the police get riled up, and all the parents get so fucking scared of the music that they wet their pants on the way to the Police station to bail out little Johnny!! Hagar is about as much fun as drilling a needle into my right nut. Van Halen used to turn the party into a fucking orgy, now it turns the party into a fucking SNOOZEFEST... isn't it past Hagar's Fan's bedtime anyway?? Play it safe you shitheads, cuz me, and all other Dave fans will be UP past bedtime fucking your sisters with a miner's hat, a flashlight, and a feather. KISS MY ASS, YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS!!
          PS- Your sister need DickSucking lessons, let's call KidVegas to teach her.
          Great post! kidvegas reminds me of this loser in high school who wanted my help to nail his own sister....sad, really.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

"MAX-XIE PAD!!!" is the best you can come up with? LMAO!!! I swear to God, you cannot be fucking older than thirteen and possess the IQ of a stillborn baby with Down syndrome with your pathetic rhetoric.

You must be a kid still living in Ma's brothel and methlab/crackhouse to even mention "parents?" You illiterate mindless tool, the biggest mistake yer folks ever made (Yer Ma's basically the one to blame) is that she didn't flush the shitter when you plopped into the fungus infested, germ pool of a toilet bowl and splashed all over her yeast infested crotch. Then again, maybe your family likes to recycle and re-eat previous meals?

Fuck off shitstain!!! Aren't you late for your regularly scheduled graveyard shift of frightening children errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ Sweeping up cig butts in the local Dairy Queen's parking lot?

"MAX-XIE PAD?????" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That is fucking hilarious!!!!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

yeeee-haw! What was this about anyway? Don't matter now does it?
              The pure dadgumm fact o' the matter is kidvegas is takin' shots right to the balls on his chin! Poor 'ol sap.....gonna have a big ballsac shiner I tell ya!

Comment

• Brett Norton
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jun 2004

NICE COMEBACK..............Weak as ever like the EMT'S career,and the thin hair that's left on his head brother!!!!

KID VEGAS...............GOD BLESS!!!
                You turn me on kid!
                " There is only one Van Hagar-Sammy,Eddie,Alex and Mike"-Brett Norton

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

WAAAAAAAAAA.............SNIFF.SNIFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,MA XXIE PAD had to stich up some stupid little girls knee.WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........
                  Yeah cum-catcher I did find that a lot more rewarding than what you find as self-fulfillment i.e. pouring antifreeze into a creek-bed full of tadpoles. Fuck, I just gave him ideas? :eek: Oops, my bad! Besides that, you are just jealous that the poor little girl only had six stitches as opposed to your glory days of having thirty or more rectal stitches from Boggs and the fellas partying in your asshole during your tenure at Shawshank. Now THAT must of hurt!!!

Don't you know what I had to go through like Roth to be an EMT?Guys had to stick their fingers all the way up my ass.......but that wasn't good enough I wanted more then just a finger!!!!!!!!!
                  Jeeze, sounds like you are fondly reminiscing your memories of being fistfucked in juvenile detention? Oh, kidvegas' good ol' days of being lubed up with TW30..... *sigh* Just like "All in the Family's" theme, "Those were the days.........." LOL! Don't give up kidvegas, you'll soon be back in jail. Trust me.

HEY dickhead you chose a bad career

Hey corpsefucker,

When did I EVER mention my career in this thread you grape jellied gangraped in prison patsy? Dumbass!!!! I was certified for ONE FUCKING YEAR in COLLEGE!!!!! I'm not sure that you've ever even heard the term "college" before because first you have to get past grammar school (which you are seemingly having the utmost of trouble doing) then comes both attending and graduating Junior Highschool and Highschool. What follows costs money and requires brains, both of which you are profusely lacking.

One more thing ya fucking douchebag, if you are willing to swallow cum don't act like anything I've said to you is disgusting you flaming faggot.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Yeah cum-catcher I did find that a lot more rewarding than what you find as self-fulfillment i.e. pouring antifreeze into a creek-bed full of tadpoles. Fuck, I just gave him ideas? :eek: Oops, my bad! Besides that, you are just jealous that the poor little girl only had six stitches as opposed to your glory days of having thirty or more rectal stitches from Boggs and the fellas partying in your asshole during your tenure at Shawshank. Now THAT must of hurt!!!

Jeeze, sounds like you are fondly reminiscing your memories of being fistfucked in juvenile detention? Oh, kidvegas' good ol' days of being lubed up with TW30..... *sigh* Just like "All in the Family's" theme, "Those were the days.........." LOL! Don't give up kidvegas, you'll soon be back in jail. Trust me.

Hey corpsefucker,

When did I EVER mention my career in this thread you grape jellied gangraped in prison patsy? Dumbass!!!! I was certified for ONE FUCKING YEAR in COLLEGE!!!!! I'm not sure that you've ever even heard the term "college" before because first you have to get past grammar school (which you are seemingly having the utmost of trouble doing) then comes both attending and graduating Junior Highschool and Highschool. What follows costs money and requires brains, both of which you are profusely lacking.

One more thing ya fucking douchebag, if you are willing to swallow cum don't act like anything I've said to you is disgusting you flaming faggot.
                    OUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!:eek:

Wish these trolls from the SH links would just fucking rot there once and for all.

Nice one Max!

Comment

• wraytw

Max, which one of those newbies from the Links is this?

It's fucking pitiful over there...

Comment

• Rebel
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2004

Re: Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans

Originally posted by thefive
                        Are very ignorant people.

If you aren't prove it to me.
                        Say something. I dare you. I double dare you.( Like Samuel
                        L. Jackson says in the movie Pulp Fiction.)
                        Ok, I'll prove it. I enjoy Van Hagar...

but that kidvegas guy is probably the biggest jerkoff I have ever seen.

Get a job pussycat (kidvegas)

The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
                          Max, which one of those newbies from the Links is this?

It's fucking pitiful over there...

Fuck buddy,

I would have no idea? They are all the same and if you've read one post you've read another thousand saying the same garbage, right?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans

Originally posted by Rebel
                            Ok, I'll prove it. I enjoy Van Hagar...

but that kidvegas guy is probably the biggest jerkoff I have ever seen.

Get a job pussycat (kidvegas)

Holy Fuck-A-Molly!!!! Reb my old friend!!!! Long time, no see? How in the hell are you my old brother?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans

Originally posted by MAX
                              Holy Fuck-A-Molly!!!! Reb my old friend!!!! Long time, no see? How in the hell are you my old brother?

There!!! I threw in your first vote as well ya sumbich!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Oops, I hope nobody saw that? LOL!!! *hides face in hands*
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...