X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VanHalener
    Sammy Hagar sucks so much he caused the vacuum in space.

&

The Dyson vacum is modeled after the sucking power of Sammy Hagar.
    the mississippi flows south 'cause he sucks so much....
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

All Sammy Hagar music should come with a warning label:

WARNING: Contents suck, and have been found to cause anal cancer in sheep.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Sammy Hagar should come with a warning label:

WARNING: Contents suck, and have been found to cause anal cancer in sheep.
        i couldn't agree more
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I meant to write "Sammy Hagar's music should come with a warning label", but it turned out right anyway.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

I meant to write "Sammy Hagar's music should come with a warning label", but it turned out right anyway.
            no, no. you did. i just heard it wrong

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Gotcha, gotcha, ok. The suckness was getting to me there.

You know why Hagar has never been close to a tornado? Because even tornados fear being pulled in and destroyed by Spam's all powerful suckness.
              Last edited by VanHalener; 03-18-2010, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

he's gone from suck to blow!!!

SpaceballMaid.jpg

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                  Towed the line, my ass!

Dave was being fucking DAVE at the MTV Awards, and he got a standing fucking ovation for it. Everybody in that crowd loved him, and loved Van HALEN being back together, and considering an MTV crowd in 1996 included grunge/hip-hop/boyband/Titney Spears types and Christ knows what else, that's pretty much widespread support. Beck, whose moment was supposedly "ruined" by Dave's antics (according to Eddie in all the 96/97 interviews) didn't mind at all. He was on stage with Van Fucking HALEN. What is there to complain about, and he pretty much said so himself, when asked.

There were two people who fucked up the 1996 reunion: 1) Ray Danniels 2) Edward Van Halen. I was able to forgive Eddie when he put the band back together. I'll never forgive Danniels.
                  YouTube - Van Halen MTV Reunion 1996

Pretty much this.

You see a pretty diverse group giving them a standing o. in this vid. I mean, you see Chris Freaking Rock, a guy that busts on white guys all the time, just with this shocked and very happy look on his face, that speaks volumes

Another thing is, you look at all the groups out there who can claim they liked Van Halen or claim them as an influence.

I mean, yeah, you can instantly point to someone like a Poison or Motley Crue, but then at the same time, look at Pantera and Dimebag Darell, or hell, a ton of the 90's alternative bands out there, even pop-punk groups like Green Day have said as much.

YouTube - Green Day - Behind The Music (Part 1)

@ 5:16.

Hell, even punk guys with street cred. like Henry Rollins loved CVH and diamond dave, and I think even Chuck D. from PUBLIC ENEMY admitted loving them. This is a guy that said in his hit song "Elvis was a hero to most
                  But he never meant shit to me you see as he was a racist simple and plain"

I've never, ever, ever, hear someone come out of the blue and say "Yes I was influenced by Sammy Hagar" or "My god, FUCK changed my life they first time I heard it." Never, oh, sure, you can claim EVH said that Montrose was an influence, but that was probably the last even half-decent thing hagar has ever done.
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                    Veteran
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    the mississippi flows south 'cause he sucks so much....
                    I thought it was the gravitational pull from his belly.
                    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by UK ROCKER
                      In a way Dave could be held part responsible for the VH3 thing.

I mean if he had towed the line at tha VMA awards thing then he would be have been able to have sung on that record.

But would that have make the record a killer record?
                      What laughable troll bullshit. I know you're a banned Katy asshole alias, but please. "Towed the line?" What does that mean? I don't hold Dave as blameless; but only an infantile fuckwit would think of Dave as in anyway guilty in that whole fuck of cluster bombast designed (cynically) by the Sisters to sell their Greatest Hits toss-off while giving Mitch Malloy blue-balls and Gary Cherone a massively undeserved happy-ending...

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2010

rip sammy.

very sad news.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

You were sad fucking news from the very second your loser father ass-raped your bitch mother and impregnated a piece of shit in her bunghole!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

how i wish what sammy hagar was dead, i'll get my wish soon enough.
                              unfortunately, i know it is not yet so.
                              my idiot airheaded sheep loving cousin sarah and her hubby just went and saw him play at san manuel a few nights ago.
                              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ace diamond
                                how i wish what sammy hagar was dead, i'll get my wish soon enough.
                                unfortunately, i know it is not yet so.
                                my idiot airheaded sheep loving cousin sarah and her hubby just went and saw him play at san manuel a few nights ago.
                                YouTube - ACE DIAMOND EXPERIENCE PART 1

I can't stop laughing.
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...