Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Now looks like "Edward" done got hisself BANNED!

Last edited by Diamondjimi; 03-18-2010, 01:52 AM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Hagar fans....

Parasites...

Scum...

Soft cunt nincompoops that dress funny and make strange signals to each other with their hands.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If I were in Sammy's "Camp" I would be actively pursuing this as a criminal offense and have the DLR sites watched by the authorities. There are a lot of crazy people out there and many of them are posters at that site. If I were Sammy I would be be shoring up my defenses and keeping my eyes wide open for sick f*cks like these. I always worry they may be at a concert and want to do him harm. I have even read stories that some of them plotted to do him harm at shows but they chickened out (or got to drunk to do it), Thank God.

Someone here needs to get a hold of the admins of Redrocker.com. and this board ASAP. The DLR children are playing their stupid games again and need to be put on" time-out".
        This is biblical... lol

I nominate RIKK for a Rothy - Comeback of the Decade award!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Bunch of fucking sheep.

You put something in writing, make it even reasonably convincing...and people will believe it. It goes with a human phenomenon that even if they think they don't want it to be true, they like the DRAMA of it being true. It's exciting to read something you didn't expect...even if you don't like it.

The real people to lose out here are the Roth fans. They both like the excitement and want it to be true. Maybe if we all close our eyes and concentrate real hard...

Rock on, my Army brethren.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I close my eyes and concentrate real hard and all I can see is pairs of small, medium, and large breasts.
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• tojoro
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2009

Whoever posted as Ed on that site hit the nail on the head: CVH has never gone out of style, and half of the six-pack is over three decades old!
              I listened to the Hagar throughout the 80's, most of us did, but for me, it lost it's appeal quickly. It was too safe, too formulated.The danger was gone...they lost their edge. In a way, they left Mean Street for the safety of manicured suburbia.
              Most of all, A Dave-less VH was no fuckin' fun.
              Dave-era VH ages better due to the fact that he was a far better lyricist.
              If I want to listen to Van Hagar, I'll smack myself and listen to Journey instead. Same difference, really.

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

This was in bad taste, and I will tell you why.

After reading the initial thread post, I was only concerned for myself.

I was affraid for all the Hagarites that would be wandering aimlessly without purpose.

Without the Sam to coral these hapless freeks I figured they would all change thier tattoo's from Red Rocker to "In memory of Red Rocker", and then they would start suicide bombing random Roth fans. So they could join Spatula in 70 clown virgins heaven.

( i think it's the really big shoes that turn them on)

Long live the Haggismiester we are all safer.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thome
                  This was in bad taste, and I will tell you why.

After reading the initial thread post, I was only concerned for myself.

I was affraid for all the Hagarites that would be wandering aimlessly without purpose.

Without the Sam to coral these hapless freeks I figured they would all change thier tattoo's from Red Rocker to "In memory of Red Rocker", and then they would start suicide bombing random Roth fans. So they could join Spatula in 70 clown virgins heaven.

( i think it's the really big shoes that turn them on)

Long live the Haggismiester we are all safer.
                  it's a shame none of them like the line up the back of the stocking
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Comment

• UK ROCKER
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Yeah, but at least he can say he had nothing to do with the Van Halen III abortion...
                      In a way Dave could be held part responsible for the VH3 thing.

I mean if he had towed the line at tha VMA awards thing then he would be have been able to have sung on that record.

But would that have make the record a killer record?

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by UK ROCKER

I mean if he had towed the line at tha VMA awards thing then he would be have been able to have sung on that record.

Yeah, nice line of reasoning..."If Dave just hadn't been DAVE at the VMAs..."

Perhaps the other parties involved should have acted LESS like hyper-sensitive ninnies. Beck didn't mind, and he was the one getting the award, FFS!
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

Actually, it would have made it a killer record because 3/4 of the stuff on VHIII wouldn't have made it onto the record. The good ideas that did make it would have had the Roth treatment, lyrically and feeling wise. Blaming Roth for VHIII is like blaming the new Kiss album on Ace Frehley.
                          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

so wtf? i accept your "friendship request" after a few days and now you have been sammy lovin' and dave bashin' ever since.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by tojoro
                              Whoever posted as Ed on that site hit the nail on the head...
                              Hey, I tried..
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

if you click on that other link on the story then you can read comments by some morons going back and forth about how if this gets picked up on it could seen as a "real" story.
                                losers.
                                Hmmm...I offer a reasoned explanation about how Rikk's writing could have been picked up as a believable national news story, give a historical reference why this could be so, and a couple of folks here commented about it. Now a piece of Samsonite is upset enough about the possibility of such a thing happening that he refers to us as morons and losers.

Folks, that really made my day. By merely using some simple logic and practical thinking, we succeeded in making a Hamster fan uncomfortable enough as to abandon the use of either. I'm so proud that my chest is swelling and I'm nearly overwhelmed. Then again, we had Chinese delivered for lunch, so who knows?

Once again, this calls for...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...