X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanhalen1r2
    Back on topic, Roth era destroys the Fagar years, shameful that any Shammy fan would argue that point in sales or musically
    Now that's the first sensible thing you have said all day.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2006

Originally posted by FORD
      It's a bit of a commute for me. I'm not going all the way to Aurora for a drink.
      Oh you know of a similar place that's much closer for your commute you must be a regular.
      “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• ROTH ADDICT
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
        Integrity : 34,000,000

vs.

Non-Integrity : 18,000,000

Winner : Integrity
        I am glad that someone mentioned integrity because I think that is more important than record sales anyway. You can completely suck and sell A LOT of albums-Lady Ga Ga, N sync, Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys, most rap acts, etc.). It is great when an artist has integrity and album sales too. I also think it is important to look at which version of Van Halen as aged better. The Roth stuff still sounds great. It gets played more on the rock stations and it doesn't sound dated.

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
          Head Fluffer
          • May 2006

Originally posted by ROTH ADDICT
          I am glad that someone mentioned integrity because I think that is more important than record sales anyway. You can completely suck and sell A LOT of albums-Lady Ga Ga, N sync, Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys, most rap acts, etc.). It is great when an artist has integrity and album sales too. I also think it is important to look at which version of Van Halen as aged better. The Roth stuff still sounds great. It gets played more on the rock stations and it doesn't sound dated.
          Over on the VH links, its a pro Shammy site IMHO, they have many Shambo apologists who actually like the Shammy stuff and Shammy singing the Roth tunes over the Classic 6 pack. Its laughable
          “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

"I don't care who you are. That's funny right there"!

Hambone is a nickname I've always used to describe a jackass. It never occurred to me it was a users name so sorry for that. No offense meant but that was a funny rebuttal post anyways. Don't have the time or patience for a flame war anymore. The "written olympics" phase of my online experience has passed so movin on now.
            Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• ShadowOfTheWave
              Full On Cocktard
              • Apr 2010

I don't know why so many media outlets can't just look up the actual sales instead of chart positions. It really is piss poor reporting.

Comment

Working...