X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlyle
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
    Your meeting of DLR has really gotten some legs. Nice to see all the major fan forums have picked it up and all the readers are getting that much needed glimmer of hope. I'm actually having almost as much fun reading everyones posts of joy at your story as I did reading your story itself. Just shows how much the hard core fans love this guy-this band-and have been starved for ANY information.
    I'm going to do a little radio interview tomorrow (September 10th) at 2:10PST to talk some more about it. You can listen to it live at www.rocknrollbreakfast.com.
    Last edited by dlyle; 09-09-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by dlyle
      I'm going to do a little radio interview tomorrow (September 10th) at 2:10PST to talk some more about it. You can listen to it live at www.rocknrollbreakfast.com.
      lol. Holy shit dude!

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The VHND article is starting to make the rounds to music sites now. It will be everywhere soon.

Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• dlyle
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          The VHND article is starting to make the rounds to music sites now. It will be everywhere soon.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/sep...ns-_more.shtml
          Very cool.

Comment

• Jor-L5150
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            Fuck, this cracks me up every time I watch it...

good gawd i love " so i married an axe murderor"

Comment

• Jor-L5150
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              lol. Holy shit dude!
              it reminds me of '07, when it looked the the DLR/VH tour was over before it started, then someone produced a candid pic of dave and alex hanging out..
              remember that? it didnt prove anything but it was very encouraging

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Sweet As.

Could Someone Please Record This For Us?
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Dude, how about a plug for the Army ??
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Dude, how about a plug for the Army ??

HAHAHA!

The best plug ever was that he came here first...the mostest awesome DLR site ever.

Fucking crazy how this whole thing has totally shaken up dlyles life this week. Whoda thunk it?

Actually glad it was him & not me. I don't photograph well. And any pic with me standing next to Dave...someone would have to photoshop out my piss stained Levis.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

HAHAHA!

The best plug ever was that he came here first...the mostest awesome DLR site ever.

Fucking crazy how this whole thing has totally shaken up dlyles life this week. Whoda thunk it?

Actually glad it was him & not me. I don't photograph well. And any pic with me standing next to Dave...someone would have to photoshop out my piss stained Levis.
                      I was thinking the same thing...fucking dlyle...you'll forever live in infamy...because you've done something not many people have been able to do...

You've seen Dave out and about without an entourage, not at a strip joint or a show...and got to talk to him...and take a picture...

Like some fucking guy at the grocery store. Seriously doesn't happen much.

I was about to lay your ass out for lying...then I saw the thumbnail...it pops up, and I'm looking at you thinking..."That's not David Lee Roth..."

Then I look at the goattee'd dude...and thought..."That's not...wait...yeah it is...HOLY SHIT!"

Now, and you should be scared a little...or maybe a lot...but you are the hero of several middle-aged rock and roll fans...

You'll live in infamy hombre...

Ten years from now, we'll all be saying...

"When is that album coming out, and...do you remember dlyle! Lucky sumbitch!"
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Yeah yeah yeah, what they said, and get the plug in....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• dlyle
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Sep 2010

HAHAHA!

Not me. I knew it was huge to me but I didn't know that I'd be getting calls from radio stations and various people from all over the world. I'm enjoying it all.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Not me. I knew it was huge to me but I didn't know that I'd be getting calls from radio stations and various people from all over the world. I'm enjoying it all.
                            The key is to name drop the shit out Roth Army.com!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

For the record, when Pojo said "not at a strip joint" that pretty much eliminated all the webbies' encounters with DLR. Seriously.

That is all.

Icon
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

And another....

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Comment

Working...