Do we have a release date yet for the new album?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

On Facebook amazingly they have 1,593,938 people who have signed up to liking them.

Maximising this amazing show of fan power and interest they have made 5 posts and put up 4 photographs.

Of the posts one is last years awesome Happy New Year message as per twitter above, a link to the Pretty Woman video, welcome and finally a link to their MySpace page.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      On Facebook amazingly they have 1,593,938 people who have signed up to liking them.

Maximising this amazing show of fan power and interest they have made 5 posts and put up 4 photographs.

Of the posts one is last years awesome Happy New Year message as per twitter above, a link to the Pretty Woman video, welcome and finally a link to their MySpace page.
      This is pretty easy to explain. They can't make any money from any of those.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
        I'd rather believe that Eddie has locked his bro and son's mouths, and as posted several times on this board,
        that it is the key in Dave's new contract to keep silent and not to give the slightest interview - maybe it is Dave's
        own choice to keep out of sight, even...

Anyway, the only clue that still makes me confident about the outcome of all that supposed-to-be-upcoming album
        is Dave's silence, precisely (as it was pointed at here and there in Main a few dozen times) : if there had been nothing
        ahead for three years, he would have extensively explained what the fuck had happened, rothstyle.

Damn, I miss Diamond's unique, hilarious rants... How long hasn't he given an interview?

It's been three ridiculously mysterious years since they ended the Reunion Tour...
        That new album had better be fucking awesome!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jagermeister
          Well the thing is they could. Whatever they post on their wall be it a link to new product or Wolfie themed donuts it now goes to one and a half million facebook pages.

I think either they just don't get it or they aren't confident enough about the album being released.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Well the thing is they could. Whatever they post on their wall be it a link to new product or Wolfie themed donuts it now goes to one and a half million facebook pages.

I think either they just don't get it or they aren't confident enough about the album being released.
            Might well be... Maybe what they recorded didn't exacly hit the bull's eye... If it didn't, then I'd rather them not to release it -
            and talk about it out loud and quick!

Maybe the mixing takes pretty long - how long can it take nowadays, btw?
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It seems since VHIII Eddie has had a crisis of confidence, years of people sucking his dick meant he didn't know his limitations.

Of course anyone apart from him would realise that the way forward is to share the writing with Roth. My guess is he sent Van Hagar music to Roth to sing on and he didn't like what he got back.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Since VHIII? Are you nuts? He has been lacking in self-confidence since, what, the late 70s?

Comment

• indeedido
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

For sure, but he went off the deep end with VH III. Waaaaaaay down in the doldrums of meth because the bottle didn't work.
                  This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                    For sure, but he went off the deep end with VH III. Waaaaaaay down in the doldrums of meth because the bottle didn't work.
                    He did go to some rather extensive measures to disassociate himself from that album. Not only were no tracks from it included in that thrown together BOBW compilation, there isn't even a single mention of it or Cherone in the liner notes.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I SO hope this happens.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Jay,Just Go Over To Ed's Place For Us And Ask Him.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                          Jay,Just Go Over To Ed's Place For Us And Ask Him.
                          yeah
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Marcus
                            Roadie
                            • Oct 2004

If the new T-shirts for sale at Vanhalenstore.com are any indication, there will be something new on July 4, and a world tour to follow. Just in time for the Australian fans in September. Guessing (hoping) a big summer tour in North America next year.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Marcus
                              If the new T-shirts for sale at Vanhalenstore.com are any indication, there will be something new on July 4, and a world tour to follow. Just in time for the Australian fans in September. Guessing (hoping) a big summer tour in North America next year.
                              It does seem a bit odd for VH to be releasing a 4th of July themed shirt...

Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Probably stole the idea from OLD NAVY, a store that sells patriotic t-shirts for 5 bucks or less every year at this time. It's only one of a weekly series of loss-leaders designed to get you into the store, but this aspect of things must have gone right over the collective brain trust's heads.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...