Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Word On The Streets Is, ED Has Too Much Chlorine In His Swimming Pool.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Cato
      am I the only person who misread the title as "BALD"?
      No, but you're the only one with a fetish for soiled undies.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
        Sometimes I think they are taking the George Costanza route in that any instinct a normal band would have, they do the opposite.
        "van halen industries! say van halen industries!!"
        Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-12-2010, 09:11 PM. Reason: stoned
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          No, but you're the only one with a fetish for soiled undies.
          NOT True.. Cato buys em off ebay regardless of whether they're soiled or not.

Comment

• mott5607
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2004

The Spandexed Ham!?!?! I never want to read that again!

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              If they tour I am going to no less that 3 shows and possibly 4. That's my plan and I an sticking to it.
              I went to 4 the last tour

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                If they tour I am going to no less that 3 shows and possibly 4. That's my plan and I an sticking to it.
                Like last time, I'll be at the first show... this is for sure. From there I'd like to catch them at least 4-5 more times in the middle... If I can make the last show this time around I'm there as well....
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

The rule of thumb with Van Halen news is to wait till you hear it from them. Not some dipshit who says he heared it from a friend who's a relative that was a roadie for Nickleback, who overheard a conversation from one of the assistants that works at a studio that's recording the latest album from one of Ed's drinking buddies.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    The rule of thumb with Van Halen news is to wait till you hear it from them. Not some dipshit who says he heared it from a friend who's a relative that was a roadie for Nickleback, who overheard a conversation from one of the assistants that works at a studio that's recording the latest album from one of Ed's drinking buddies.
                    DAMMIT! that's all i got!
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      DAMMIT! that's all i got!
                      And A Bag Full Of Nuts.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                        And A Bag Full Of Nuts.

proportionate to this guy

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                          Amen. And what is most remarkable about just about all of these "clued-in insiders" is how WRONG they have proven to be, on an astoundingly consistently basis. Since, oh...about 2000, I can count the number of reported/predicted "facts" that turned out to be true regarding EVH or this band on the fingers of one hand, minus two fingers and a thumb.

Not that this is the case here, but more often than not, things go much like this: A poster shows up out of nowhere, creates a post making a boatload of noise, draws a ton of attention, can not substantiate his claims, gets abused by site members, states he has info he can only share with a moderator, fails to provide info to moderator but spends several hours in the process, gets highly defensive, claims that we will all see he was correct, then logs off. And when nothing happens some months or years later, he is never heard from again.

And the real pisser is that someone, be it a DJ or a blog writer will read this tripe (or the first few posts in the thread) and regurgitate it on the radio or on the internet, where it somehow picks up steam and gains credibility for a while, only to come crashing down. This shit has gone on for how many years now? Tell ya the truth, the act is getting old and stale by now.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Amen. And what is most remarkable about just about all of these "clued-in insiders" is how WRONG they have proven to be, on an astoundingly consistently basis. Since, oh...about 2000, I can count the number of reported/predicted "facts" that turned out to be true regarding EVH or this band on the fingers of one hand, minus two fingers and a thumb.

Not that this is the case here, but more often than not, things go much like this: A poster shows up out of nowhere, creates a post making a boatload of noise, draws a ton of attention, can not substantiate his claims, gets abused by site members, states he has info he can only share with a moderator, fails to provide info to moderator but spends several hours in the process, gets highly defensive, claims that we will all see he was correct, then logs off. And when nothing happens some months or years later, he is never heard from again.

And the real pisser is that someone, be it a DJ or a blog writer will read this tripe (or the first few posts in the thread) and regurgitate it on the radio or on the internet, where it somehow picks up steam and gains credibility for a while, only to come crashing down. This shit has gone on for how many years now? Tell ya the truth, the act is getting old and stale by now.
                            "THE GUY" is one such prime example.
                            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Dlyle is a great example of how to post VH/Roth news and be credible. His meeting of Dave at the dog show had a nice story along with photographic evidence. He didn't embellish the story to appease the fans. Just told us exactly what happened. WIN!

I just heard that VH will be performing at the MTV awards.

Ugh. How many of those crappy shows have we all sat through in hopes of a sneak attack from the once mighty Van Halen?
                              Last edited by sadaist; 11-14-2010, 01:08 AM. Reason: Look away! I'm hideous!
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The fake insiders trolls know better than to post their bullshit here. We have been smacking down horseshit rumors since 1999.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...