New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antman
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Single, video, tix 1/10/12. First leg dates 1/3/12.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by redblkwht
        Just for kicks im going to throw a wrench in here..all the balloons/confetti in the video, can it be a new years eve video to bring in 2012?

Interesting thought....but it might be a reach. They were big fans of confetti on the last tour...perhaps it's just a holdover from that.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

This is going to be a weird show for me. I usually want no part of any new songs an artist might be performing. But I actually want this tour to feature a good amount of new music. That and some On Fire, Atomic Punk and Light Up the Sky would be nice. And maybe Ed not bombed out of his mind like he was in Tampa.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            And maybe Ed not bombed out of his mind like he was in Tampa.
            Agreed. I spent waaaay too much money on the Florida shows for what I got in return.. Ed looks like he's in good shape, and I hope he holds up on the road..
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I'll get balls deep in all of this speculation when I get back home Friday afternoon...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                Surprised to see James May popping up in a Van Halen shoot, are they going to be on Top Gear soon or something?

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Surprised to see James May popping up in a Van Halen shoot, are they going to be on Top Gear soon or something?
                  did you catch the new TG India special? i'm DLing it now...
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are so many TG reruns here I didn't even notice it was on. I'll watch it online from the BBC website.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Holy Shit,It's James May.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by lesfunk
                        I got an infraction. Fuck Them
                        lol...got your hand slapped? ah well...we're more fun on this side, anyway...
                        I should log on and tell them so. =)
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

The New York Times, Wednesday, December 28, 2011:

From the Arts section -
                          Van Halen Announces Reunion Tour
                          The reunion they said would never happen already happened once before but didn't happen in time for a Grammy Awards nomination concert aapears to be happening (again). The classic lineup of Van Halen, including David Lee Roth and the brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen, and what remains of their 1980s-era hair, looked as if they were poised to regroup for a new concert tour after the appearance of videos on the band's Web site. The black-and-white videos, set to parts of the Van Halen songs "Jump," "Panama" and "Hot For Teacher," show the musicians rehearsing and goofing around while a ticker on the bottom of the screen reads: "Van Halen on Tour 2012" and "First tickets on sale Jan.10." No other information was immediately available. Van Halen replaced Mr. Roth with Sammy Hagar after the release of its album
                          "1984" and spent the next 25 years in an on-and-off feud with [Roth]. Still, the group and Mr. Roth have made a couple of attempts at reuniting, most recently in a tour that ran in 2007 and 2008.

Shit. All the band has to do is put out a few minutes of new footage soundtracked by old tunes and a tour announcement on the internet and they're already on page 2 of the NYT Arts section.

Somewhere in Cabo, Chickenfoot's collective assholes are puckering.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Amen brother!!
                            Originally posted by terry
                            the new york times, wednesday, december 28, 2011:

From the arts section -
                            van halen announces reunion tour
                            the reunion they said would never happen already happened once before but didn't happen in time for a grammy awards nomination concert aapears to be happening (again). The classic lineup of van halen, including david lee roth and the brothers eddie and alex van halen, and what remains of their 1980s-era hair, looked as if they were poised to regroup for a new concert tour after the appearance of videos on the band's web site. The black-and-white videos, set to parts of the van halen songs "jump," "panama" and "hot for teacher," show the musicians rehearsing and goofing around while a ticker on the bottom of the screen reads: "van halen on tour 2012" and "first tickets on sale jan.10." no other information was immediately available. Van halen replaced mr. Roth with sammy hagar after the release of its album
                            "1984" and spent the next 25 years in an on-and-off feud with [roth]. Still, the group and mr. Roth have made a couple of attempts at reuniting, most recently in a tour that ran in 2007 and 2008.

Shit. All the band has to do is put out a few minutes of new footage soundtracked by old tunes and a tour announcement on the internet and they're already on page 2 of the nyt arts section.

Somewhere in cabo, chickenfoot's collective assholes are puckering.
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

I think it's funny as shit.

Hagar has to do all these TV apperances, interviews, constantly attaching his name to Van Halen during all of this, begging people to buy his shitty album with the bass player..

..meanwhile, Van Halen w/Dave just comes out and goes "We're touring, and releasing an album..here's a video to tide you over"..and the internet goes apeshit, and they're getting covered on cable news as a big fucking event.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• scottydabodi
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                I think it's funny as shit.

Hagar has to do all these TV apperances, interviews, constantly attaching his name to Van Halen during all of this, begging people to buy his shitty album with the bass player..

..meanwhile, Van Halen w/Dave just comes out and goes "We're touring, and releasing an album..here's a video to tide you over"..and the internet goes apeshit, and they're getting covered on cable news as a big fucking event.
                                Y'know, I was just thinkin the same thing.... Couldn't have said it better myself.
                                If you listen to fools
                                The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...