New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
    About half way thru Jump it looks.like DLR AND EVH are singing tattoo .
    I've been watching the footage with the sound turned down and yeah, check out Dave and Eddie at 00.44. Tattoo?

Comment

• Halen High
      Commando
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      Any links to any mainstream media coverage yet?

And I doubt he will recycle the wardrobe much....he has had a fashion stylist since the 70's making new gear each tour. We saw one jacket that is the same and the bandanna's around the neck are staples. Even in Hain's pic grab you have a new shirt and a new jacket.
      The media is picking up on it now. Entertainment Weekly, New York Daily News and the LA Times have all reported today's announcement. Nothing really to add to what we already know but I liked this quote in the Times;

"the Sammy Hagar years are best left unmentioned."

Comment

• Halen High
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        So how long til Sammy makes a statement regarding his ( and Mikey ) not being a part of this project??

I say 72 hrs max.
        The old man is still sleeping off the Christmas turkey - probably had a whole bird to himself. So yeah, 72 hours could be right before Hagar wakes up and gives us another dose of his obvious strategy of, 'how to promote your lame arse album with google news search marketing'.
        Last edited by Halen High; 12-26-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
          I've been watching the footage with the sound turned down and yeah, check out Dave and Eddie at 00.44. Tattoo?
          I was just about to post this same exact thing. Not to mention, I think Bertinelli let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago on Twitter when asked her fave Van Halen songs and threw in the title "Tattoo." That tweet has since been deleted....or I am just unable to find it in her feeds.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Awesome news, been waiting along time on this.....Nice to have something to look foward to in the music scene for a change.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Sweet Irony
              She's the Woman
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Whoa...Merry Christmas to Us is right! 10 years ago I thought Jay would never see any incarnation of VH in his lifetime....now he might see them again?!?? Hope they turn up somewhere accessible to us!! Happy New Year to all you guys!! xoxo
              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Woo hoo!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think maybe people should try and give Wolfgang a chance at this point.

It was obviously a joke 4 years ago but he's grown up now. There is a huge difference between being 17 and 21, his dad wasn't much older when he recorded VH1.

Comment

• rocking ron
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2010

2/7/12 = to'save'one too??

Comment

• mh5150
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                      I was just about to post this same exact thing. Not to mention, I think Bertinelli let the cat out of the bag a few weeks ago on Twitter when asked her fave Van Halen songs and threw in the title "Tattoo." That tweet has since been deleted....or I am just unable to find it in her feeds.
                      She deleted it about 30 minutes after posting it. There is a song by The Who called tattoo .we all know they love Who covers . b

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Wolfgang has no stage presence at all. Oh and he seemed so enthused with that "Dave give me a break" response. The kid should go to college because when his dad kicks the bucket nobody is going to want him. I probably won't bother to see this tour or buy the album because the nepotism of the band is sickening. I'm a big believer in earning your place. If Eddie wants to make Van Halen a royal family then fine, but he will not have back ground vocals or bass worth shit.

Al looks like a geriatric. Wolf is just a fat kid still. Eddie looks like a witch. Dave has his shit together. It's like Dave why are you hanging with these goons? Oh well, I hope you make a lot of "fuck you!" money off this one, you deserve it for the shit they have put you through. Honestly, the Van Halens look like such shit they aren't worthy of Dave no longer. Sam would look better with the losers. LOL!
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-26-2011, 10:00 PM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

ALMOSTsaved and mh5150 - thanks - I'd forgotten about Val's tweet and the whole dicussion about The Who. We could know as early as January 10. I wouldn't be surprised if they are timing the release of the new single with the ticket sales date.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Halen High
                            ALMOSTsaved and mh5150 - thanks - I'd forgotten about Val's tweet and the whole dicussion about The Who. We could know as early as January 10. I wouldn't be surprised if they are timing the release of the new single with the ticket sales date.
                            It would make sense to release a single on that date to generate interest in the tour.......but this is the same PR brain trust that hasn't denied the Grammy fiasco and until yesterday hasn't even updated their website....so who knows!
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

Get it ready! Diamond Dave is coming to your town. There is nothing finer ladies and gentlemen than a new Diamond David Lee Roth product fresh out of the wrapper. The Van Halens are just the trimmings.
                              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

Whooo hooo! Number One Trending on Yahoo right now!

TRENDING NOW
                                01 Van Halen
                                02 Packers ex-boyfriend sign
                                03 Emily Watson
                                04 Emile Hirsch
                                05 Toyota hybrid
                                06 Sandra Bullock
                                07 Most-returned gifts
                                08 Retirement planning
                                09 Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                                10 New painkiller

Fucking Hell Ya!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-26-2011, 11:19 PM. Reason: Chickenshit never trended number 1.
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...