Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

From the Links thread...

UPDATE #1

It's 3:05 PM in New York.

Talked to James. He's already down there. Area is all blocked off, cops and bodyguards, etc. He can't get in until 7 PM, but is going to send pics of the cops, and what's going on around the area.

I will get them up when I get them.

I was told Van Halen just finished their soundcheck too.

So here we go!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      From the Links thread...

UPDATE #1

It's 3:05 PM in New York.

Talked to James. He's already down there. Area is all blocked off, cops and bodyguards, etc. He can't get in until 7 PM, but is going to send pics of the cops, and what's going on around the area.

I will get them up when I get them.

I was told Van Halen just finished their soundcheck too.

So here we go!
      What a way to create a buzz in NYC. Damn, nice to see things being done right.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

By the way, if you go to Twitter.com, if you do a search in the upper center for #vhnyc, you should get all of the Tweets associated with tonight's show...

Unless you're an idiot like me and keep forgetting to do it...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          By the way, if you go to Twitter.com, if you do a search in the upper center for #vhnyc, you should get all of the Tweets associated with tonight's show...

Unless you're an idiot like me and keep forgetting to do it...
          Anyway to automate retweets through army so I don't have to follow any new thingies (Not a Twitter Pro).
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Well here ya go, the title of the new album from Dave himself, as well as a couple of Madison Square Garden tour dates !!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Was just about to post this...AWESOME!

Different Kind of Truth!
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

LOL, posted at the same time... I'll delete yours bro, but thanks !!

Comment

• VHscraps
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2009

damn - wanted to go to a NY show, but will be stuck here in the UK
                  THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Nice to see Dave signing autographs for fans. Eddie would never do that.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Dave is so friggin cool, I cant stand it!! He is good to his fans when he is allowed to be!
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Gotta say I'm stunned by how soon the tour is kicking in. Feb 28 and March 1st in NY, and starting off ... well, in KY and who knows where before.

Most acts wouldn't dare leave it so soon before the shows to start selling tickets.

Gonna have to sell a LOT of tickets in the few weeks before the tour kicks off.
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Who filmed that clip, Stevie Wonder?

But still awesome - Dave is a class act. Hope he doesn't get in trouble with the brothers for spilling the album title...
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

Although i'm grateful to these guys for getting this out there, it's kinda sad that u know all the stuff he is signing is on ebay right now, and thats probably the only reason they were there in the 1st place, not coz they love van halen, but they saw this momentous occasion as a way to make a quick buck!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

"A Different Kind Of Truth"

Interesting.

What does it mean? Is the music different? Are they trying to say that its a different VH and certainly not VH 78-84?

Maybe saying, "hey, this is an honest effort from VH 2012. But yeah, different."
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

My first time in NYC....
                                Millions of fans anticipating Van Halen...
                                I am still overwhelmed by this historic event.
                                This is dedicated to the Roth Army staff, the fans, the fallen Roth Army vets who have bleed classic Van Halen and are unable to witness this extraordinary event. Happy Birthday Max!!
                                This is for you!!

Comment

Working...