Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    So that was WARF...I thought so
    Yeah...like I said...he was in the front row...

Sir WARF: "I was right up against the stage, and it was packed. THERE WAS NO SECURITY, and they probably haven't done a show like this since their club days."

I really think it was him...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      WARF really is the man of the hour...I want to hear what it felt like, what it looked like, what it sounded like...hell, I even want to know what it smelled like!!!
      I talked to him for a half hour...and we didn't stop laughing like drunk school girls the entire time...

He was flying high..clearly...he never stopped talking...and spewed out about 100 stories...I gave some away...but the best is for his full report tomorrow...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Hello Dave...this is WARF...five feet away...

Panamark where are you? Sweet blowing that train whistle until you eyes go....nj DLR.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

I believe this one is already up...

I didn't see it yet. Nice.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Oh, and by the way...WARF said he has something like 100 pictures...

and did I mention he said about 75% of the show on video?

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Julius..that was a sick burn

and WARF is the fucking man.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Motherfuckin WARF........
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

He's upset because it's with a cell phone...pshaw...it's the roth army...representing...

apparently...at one point or another...DLR grabbed greeneyedmurder as well...and sang and danced with her...no shit...

ROTH ARMY REPRESENTING!!!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

WARF is da man.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• nitroDave23
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2012

This is great fucking news!

WARF deserves an award....happy to hear the performance was good,and that they seemed to get along well.

Maybe Wolfie's finally getting broken in, I've got hope

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                        Well fucking shit Alex is a great drum player.....represent all us Alex!
                        There's that interview out there about Al and Ed trying to jam every day, Al's words.........his jamming/writing kit is a bass drum, hi-hat, snare and floor. He goes on to talk about how that forces you to be more expressive playing such a basic kit! He never did say his cymbal config, though!

I'll dig it up and get it to ya but for the life of me I don't know where I read it at.....Drum World or here?
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Sir WARF: "They totally got along...it was like they were playing the Starwood 35 years ago. They were tight...and blazing, and Wolfgang was vastly improved. There's a big difference between the kid of four years ago, and the young man that shredded the stage tonight."

Yeah...WARF shook his hand....

That alone is worth any inflationary increase in ticket prices ---- watchin' that spoiled 17 yr. old kid stand there like a potted cactus in 2008 wasn't much fun

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

I believe this one is already up...

Must have been a real exoneration for Dave to get to this point. Back with a Band that he loves, with them on his side....at his Uncle's house that used to be the base for Dave's Dad to Host Eddie and Alex and Mike in his Mojo Dungeon back in La.

I am so happy that Van Halen is a Band again.

I hope they all go to sleep tonight with a smile.
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-06-2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: And there goes Alex Pumping the Drums....Wait until the 4rth set!
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

and did I mention he said about 75% of the show on video?
                              Whoooo hoooo! Even if the camera is shaky, at least we can hear some of the show.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by nitroDave23
                                This is great fucking news!

WARF deserves an award....happy to hear the performance was good,and that they seemed to get along well.

Maybe Wolfie's finally getting broken in, I've got hope
                                How can Wolf not be 100% better than '07?

Bet he shreds now.......
                                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...