Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    You take that back before you get slapped by DLR'sCock!
    I am not afraid... Gimme a fuckin break dad-gum-it... and I can play an old fuck card you ain't got no come back... Punk...

I was lucky enough to see Jimi Hendrix in 67 at the Monterey Pop Festival at 9 years old... and see the Who demolish the stage before Jimi set a Strat on fire... I'll be the first old fuck in line to be happier than shit to buy a fuckin recycled 6th different version of Power to Love or Message to Love with a Johnny B Goode... Jimi solo thang that hasn't been heard before. Point of reference...

But... Seriously BUT... Jimi's carcass is god-damned 42 years old worm fucking food... Edward, Alex, Dave... ain't dead... lazy as fuck but ain't dead. Wolfgang... he's a few month's younger than my oldest son... 3 years younger than our oldest daughter with 3 grand kids.

Simply put... those boys can't do any better than a 34 year thing that ain't even worth a retread... I'm not impressed. Bottom Line...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
      Commando
      • Apr 2006

She's The Woman! Beers

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

I wouldn't mind hearing Eyes Of The Night or Big Trouble reworked and unleashed either, but that doesn't mean that most of the album isn't new material.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Ok so I left my Mom's house about 8:30 this evening. By 8:40 I was broke down by the side of the road. Finally got home about 10, courtesy of AAA (thanks AAA! ).

So....

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

FUCKING WARF WAS RIGHT THERE UP FUCKING FRONT!!!! GOT HIS IMAGE WIF UNCLE DAVE IN AN INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN NEWSPAPER!

GODDAM FUCKING TOUR DATES!

HOLY FUCK THEY ARE COMING TO GNASHVILLE ON APRIL 27!!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*SCREEECH!!*

I never in my wildest dreams thought that something like this would happen......I am fucking floored! It is all BEYOND incredible!!!!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
            I think they knew exactly what they were doing by playing She's The One. They knew that most of their core fans would recognize the song, so they threw us a bone, without giving away the rest of the surprises.
            Or they chose to play it because that song showcases Wolfie's bass chops very well. He knocks it out of the park, the fans all watch it on YouTube tomorrow and everybody gets off his back. Notice how WE all reacted to it?
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Fucking warf was right fucking there!

He was right fucking there!

Holy fucking shit!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

There was no way in hell Dave was going to let the critics hear the new tunes live without letting us hear a studio version of it for ourselves first. He knows too well what assholes music critics can be.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Ok so I left my Mom's house about 8:30 this evening. By 8:40 I was broke down by the side of the road. Finally got home about 10, courtesy of AAA (thanks AAA! ).

So....

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

FUCKING WARF WAS RIGHT THERE UP FUCKING FRONT!!!! GOT HIS IMAGE WIF UNCLE DAVE IN AN INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN NEWSPAPER!

GODDAM FUCKING TOUR DATES!

HOLY FUCK THEY ARE COMING TO GNASHVILLE ON APRIL 27!!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*SCREEECH!!*

I never in my wildest dreams thought that something like this would happen......I am fucking floored! It is all BEYOND incredible!!!!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program.
                  Yo bro...if you coulda heard my conversation with Sir Warf...

it sounded exactly like this post...

The holy fucking grail...

and we all know that the Belfast Telegraph is part of the Holy fucking Grail...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Yeah, I don't what they call it anymore myself. That place was an abomination to music. I doubt VH has the arena-filling capacity they once did - particularly after Sammy did his best to destroy what was pure with this band. VH playing at Red Rocks would be interesting though.

Next time, do us a favour. Get your entire head in front of the barrel !

Go back to The House of Music and take your fucking buzzkill with you!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Great decision on sending WARF. THe dude is fuckin hardcore.

Can't wait for the review!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• python3
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        THAT is the San Diego Sports Arena. VA, I know you remember the place as seen in your sig ticket stub. That place holds a lot of memories.....and this one will top them all off perfectly. Hopefully I can squeeze in another show or 2. Los Angeles or Phoenix. But I'll have to see what the financial situation is by then. But San Diego without a doubt!
                        Actually it's SDSU.

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          She's the Woman... WTF? Yeah... old school "stuff"... Um ok... Don't want to piss on anyone's parade... but fuck it... this new record better be way better than that forgettable mediocre crap tune. Sure CVH... FucK Yeah... but... Hello it's 2012 and frankly kids we can do better than a 1974 throw away, which didn't make the grade the last 34 years. I'm hungry, but I ain't starvin that bad... I'm just sayin...

Sincere apologizies to those bustin a nut on this... but I'm way too many decades of summers to be flabbergasted by this rehash of old stuff... and nothin new...

I'll remain optimistic... but we got to get the bar off the fuckin ground... Seriously. Nobody is foolin nobody with this crap... Bluntly speaking... Got to be better than this... if it ain't, whatever... enjoy kids!!
                          I never cared for that song, either, and I hope it's not on the new album. There are too many other unreleased VH tunes that are way better than that one.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by rocknrolldork
                            it seems the VH camp has no idea what the internet is
                            Middle of first leg I was talking about that with Janie on phone & at that point she said the only one of the 4 using web at all was Wolf. The other 3 did not even have email addresses. I suggested keeping things MAC for easy times. I do believe they are all Mac when using now that they are obviously computer Savvy. They All should just iPad for any digital use. Wolf is only one really doing Tweet's I have been told.

Comment

• vh842003
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Nov 2009

Panama 1-5-12http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZ6T..._order&list=UL
                              Last edited by vh842003; 01-06-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Apr 2005

WowZa!

If already posted my bad. Fuck Yes!!!!!

Crappy quality, but a taste of the Van Halen set at Cafe Wha in New York City!

Last edited by VAN HLN CA; 01-06-2012, 04:45 AM. Reason: link issue

Comment

Working...