DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Stump this, motherfucker!!!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mosh51501984
      @eddietrunk: As of now what I heard of any new VH songs is less than impressive, but making no judgements until I hear the full album. Want it 2 B great.

"Now that NEW UFO OMFG" im gonna go blow my self now!

Making no judgements until he hears full album? Isn't "less than impressive" a judgement? Fucking fag hypocrite Samsucker.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Eddie said he likes that fat fucking liar Hagar more than Dave on one of them episodes of That Metal Shitshow. We know where his allegiances lie.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The man is a fat oaf

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

And this fag took a spot at the Cafe Wha? when another Army member would have been more worthy. Much more worthy.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• daveswisdom1984
              Full On Cocktard
              • Feb 2012

Well as im sure you all know Trunk is hosting a listening party for ADKOT - Wonder how much he back peddles now? oh i love the new album......

Comment

• hain23x
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by daveswisdom1984
                Well as im sure you all know Trunk is hosting a listening party for ADKOT - Wonder how much he back peddles now? oh i love the new album......
                Live from the treadmill with a doughnut in one hand and Ace Frehely's zit popper in the other
                Eat Us and Smile!
                Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                  And this fag took a spot at the Cafe Wha? when another Army member would have been more worthy. Much more worthy.
                  I don't mind Trunk getting one, I mean he is a music journalist....

But I'd like to know how the Asian fucker got in there....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• nitroDave23
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

You and me both....stupid mofo....

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2006

VA, with all due respect, Sadaist does have a point. There are many, many, ARMY members who were more WORTHY than Trunk the douche. POJ and you included! Journalist? uh uh aaaaah I suppose.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                        VA, with all due respect, Sadaist does have a point. There are many, many, ARMY members who were more WORTHY than Trunk the douche. POJ and you included! Journalist? uh uh aaaaah I suppose.
                        Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm kicking myself in the ass DAILY for not going....

But at least Trunk works in the rock music industry.... Put it this way, Trunk deserved to go more than Florentine did....

And I still wanna know how the Asian fucker got in there...
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

But at least Trunk works in the rock music industry.... Put it this way, Trunk deserved to go more than Florentine did....
                          Maybe there was a point to oafs like Trunk in the olden times but now if I want to know what the idiots are thinking then all need to do is read YouTube comments.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

I still wanna know how the Asian fucker got in there...
                            He had corrections okay?

It's all about your corrections!!
                            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2006

I hear ya VA, I guess what gets under my skin is the fact that there are so many loyal, die hard classic VH fans here at the Army, that I hate it that regular journalists, especially the likes of Trunk, that got to see our heros up front and personal. Big time journalists I get, the publicity and all, but Trunk? eeehhhh

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2006

Oh and VA, is it almost time to unlock the thread?

Comment

Working...