X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Perhaps my brain has been far too pickled this week to think of this earlier, but instead of referring to these great albums a the SEVEN PACK (which is sort of odd and ungainly), it would be far cooler to call them...

The Magnificent Seven

LOVE IT
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• kingedward
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Perhaps my brain has been far too pickled this week to think of this earlier, but instead of referring to these great albums a the SEVEN PACK (which is sort of odd and ungainly), it would be far cooler to call them...

The Magnificent Seven
      Genius, Thats all I can Say.

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Yes, yes & yes. The only thing that is kinda scary to me is the 13 songs on this album. That's a lot. Plus the dvd, extras, acoustics, videos, free show at Cafe Wha? Almost like a...we're only doing this shit once so load up. I hope not, but I can't help have that thought in the back of my mind.
        I have the same thought every time I hear the ending of Beats Workin
        Sounds like the jet engine is shutting down for good
        I hope not!
        One more album would be nice
        And to remotely say that this can be the 7 pack
        is fucked up
        Granted this album is phenomenal it needs MA to be considered an addition
        to the 6
        As stated at the begininnng this is a new era
        let's just hope not a one album era
        Last edited by moose; 02-20-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

In my world I have an 8 pack. I burnt a cd with all the demo's and it also has MWM and CGTSNM on it.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I get the feeling that there will be another one or two releases from the boys IMO. This thing is too huge, This was not a one off thing, they are a band again. They still have another 10 strong years left in them at least. ... I think when they are gonna do a final tour Wolf will give VH his blessings on having Mike do it. Wolf will want to do his own thing at some point. The kid is too young and too damn good not to.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

What else would Ed, Dave, and Al do? They make music. You don't just quit. As long as they have their health we will have VH. I am convinced! I have no reason to think it will be over after this. They have to make up for lost time and they know it.

Comment

• chi-town324
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2007

And the party continues!!!

Comment

Working...