Van Halen--TOUR REHEARSAL--LA--FORUM--2/8/12--Roth Army Exclusive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruiser
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

I know its been said a gazillion times over but thank you for posting all the vids, set list and concert updates.....its one of the reasons i joined up in the first place. Its just fucking awesome how the band is back rocking with a great album and tour and everybody, including us fans, has that extra bounce in our step. Funny how I went from thinking that Van Halen really gave their fans the shaft to now being the kinda band that really DOES give 2 shits about their fans. Great stuff VA, RD et al.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      VA WANTED ME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT HE CAN HEAR KOOL AND THE GANG WARMING UP...

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES...COME ON!!!

Oh wait, that was just from his Yellow Sony Athletic Walkman playing in the background...oh yeah...he's playing tapes bitches...that's how old school that son of a bitch is...

UH...WTF!!!
      I was reading this to VA right when we were standing there front row, laughing our heads off...well VA not as much as me
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
        Oh what the hell. It's worth a try. He hasn't been around lately.

Catfish

Catfish

Catfish
        He's offended that Al's people didn't extend him an invitation to the rehearsal party.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          He's offended that Al's people didn't extend him an invitation to the rehearsal party.
          Sounds like him. He always was kinda thin skinned.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

that screen behind them is pretty cool:

Last edited by Romeo Delight; 02-10-2012, 07:29 PM.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  Sounds like him. He always was kinda thin skinned.
                  He's actually yelling at Dave on Facebook to lose the headset... No BS!

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Brett's cool peeps, and doesn't deserve the shit flung his way in this thread.
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he one of the proponents for boycotting the 07/08 tour because fucking bass player wasn't there? Is everyone done kissing this guys ass yet?
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                      So what's the red thing on the guitar?
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he one of the proponents for boycotting the 07/08 tour because fucking bass player wasn't there? Is everyone done kissing this guys ass yet?
                        Truth be told...I boycotted the 07/08 tour because of the early YouTubes, the piped in conspiracy and the bad reviews[Ed being fucked up and barely able to play].

I was going through my own War of the Roses, though....so I guess I had a few other reasons, too
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Truth be told...I boycotted the 07/08 tour because of the early YouTubes, the piped in conspiracy and the bad reviews[Ed being fucked up and barely able to play].

I was going through my own War of the Roses, though....so I guess I had a few other reasons, too
                          Fair enough, but I can't help but feel there's some hypocrisy going on... owning a domain that generates revenue off of the VH name, advocating staying home when VH is in town and then taking full advantage of VH/Dave's more then generous offers to be included.. pretty sure Dave & the guys aren't aware of that. Not to mention Wolf, who he was more than happy to hang with.
                          Last edited by VAiN; 02-10-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Charlie Sheen @charliesheen
                            I've waited 25 years for last night. it was worth every second .... welcome back Dave Roth. Rock has a new sherriff

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              This is truly awesome.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
                                If he said that then he was just wrong...others here didn't go to the last tour as well. I wouldn't have missed it and could care less why others went or didn't go.

At the end of the day we thought we knew what was best for Van Halen, but Wolf is looking pretty damn good live and sounds ridiculously good on the cd.

It sure would be great if Mike was part of this, but maybe, just maybe a full disk with Mike wouldn't be this good? Maybe Ed does deserve some credit for his vision?
                                Last edited by Romeo Delight; 02-10-2012, 08:59 PM.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...