X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Okay, THIS I'll ream your ass for! WTF??? "Even though he couldn't". He was a fucking child, Ed the parent... remember? It wasn't his fucking responsibility! Kids with parents who are addicts end up being the parent more often than not, and then assholes like you come and say they should have become the parent sooner. For Fucks Sake, that attitude pisses me off to no fucking end!!!
    Angel, I must apologize..I didn't mean to imply that Wolfie should have been responsible for Ed's behavior. Wolfie wasn't responsible for Ed's behavior and he couldn't have influenced Ed one way or another. Ed was the parent and Wolfie was the kid. I'm sorry that my post came across that way - that wasn't my intent. I should have put it a different way.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Wolfie wasn't responsible for Ed's behavior and he couldn't have influenced Ed one way or another.
      I beg to differ. I've got two girls, 2 and 8, that have completely driven my wife and I to drink more than when we were dating without a care in the world. It's always the kids fault!

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nigel
        because it's a cash grab.
        Cash grab is such a stupid term.
        They are performers providing a performance that people are willing to pay for.
        I go to work and get paid for it... is that a cash grab?
        Do you work? Do you get paid? Then I guess you're guilty of a cash grab as well.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          Cash grab is such a stupid term.
          They are performers providing a performance that people are willing to pay for.
          I go to work and get paid for it... is that a cash grab?Do you work? Do you get paid? Then I guess you're guilty of a cash grab as well.
          I think it may be in your case.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nigel
            Who the fuck needs Grade 11 when you're worth $40 million?
            That's such a silly fucking question.....EVERYBODY DOES!!!

What good is it being in that tax bracket if you're just a fucking dumbass?

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
              Really. How many times have you met her? Ever go out with her? Marry her? Just have lunch? Ahh I see, all you know about her is People Magazine. You should be telling Ed and Wolf and Dave and Alex how to treat her at this very moment since you know her better than they do.

That is all@
              Kiss my ass with that nonsense. No, I've never met her, dumbass. But I, and any true VH fan, have every right to put as much blame on this starfucker than ANYONE for the demise of this band, and the fact that we had to wait 28 years for an album. Sorry, I don't subscribe to her 'water under the bridge' outlook, because people like me are on the outside looking in.

She's been just as much an Ed puppeteer as anyone. And she's using comments like this to get into the news, just like she did last tour with her book.

Go away, Val!!!

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by K-tuna
                Shut The Fahk up....are you there, were you there?

Godamn. You got a new VH album...you should be thankful its out.

Oh and BTW, Dave wouldn't have shit to sing if Ed didn't get his ass in gear and they didn't have him come back. Tired of seeing senseless negative bullshit from the likes of dumbasses just like you that have nothing to do but complain.
                Daves Back, Eds good and the band is Kicking ass...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BITCHING FOR?

Val was nothing but positive, but shit-idiots have to turn EVERYTHING into a negative.

FUCK....OFF.
                Yes, I'm thankful as FUCK we have a new album, and it's marvelous and way past any expectations I've ever had. BUT, thanks in no small part to her, we had to wait 30 fucking years for it. And now she's taking credit for it in a sideways manner. So she, and your father, can tongue my sack!

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Wolf automatically gets props just for the fact that he can say: "I had to go back to get my high school diploma because I missed eleventh grade touring with Van Halen."
                  Post of the day!!!!!

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

I'm not positive this "Val is an Attention Whore" thread should have been cuntbined with the "Thank You Wolfgang" thread. Different discussion matters. Seems like a little over-moderating, to me.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                      I'm not positive this "Val is an Attention Whore" thread should have been cuntbined with the "Thank You Wolfgang" thread. Different discussion matters. Seems like a little over-moderating, to me.
                      Right... Thanks Wolf... but uh excuse us while The Catfish disrespects your mom.

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                        Right... Thanks Wolf... but uh excuse us while The Catfish disrespects your mom.
                        Yeah, this makes me uncuntfortable.

It's not that I really disagree with Val, I just don't like that she's out there saying it.

I, too, thank Wolfie

Comment

• Nigel
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          That's such a silly fucking question.....EVERYBODY DOES!!!

What good is it being in that tax bracket if you're just a fucking dumbass?
                          Missing Grade 10 or 11 Hambone is no big deal. If you're in the $40 million taxbracket, you can get a tutor.

Some people here are real "nasty fucks"!

Are you upset because you missed school altogether!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Audio of Val's interview.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                              Yeah, this makes me uncuntfortable.

It's not that I really disagree with Val, I just don't like that she's out there saying it.

I, too, thank Wolfie
                              I'm thinking this may have come as a reaction to Dave's interview in which he said this was about him and the brothers.

I didn't like that comment, many of us worried about what Ed's reaction would be.

I'm glad Val did it, this isn't about self-promotion, this is about promoting her son. I would have done the same thing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Catfish
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                                I'm thinking this may have come as a reaction to Dave's interview in which he said this was about him and the brothers.
                                No it's not. Nobody but dorks like us saw that DLR interview. It's Val running her mouth.

Comment

Working...