How far will you travel to see the 2012 VH tour?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golitely
    Roadie
    • Nov 2011

He's been bitching a bit about the fact that I'm going home to Chicago to see VH so I've been trying to bribe him with suggestions of a weekend in Turin to see Juve. So far he hasn't bitten.

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by golitely
      He's been bitching a bit about the fact that I'm going home to Chicago to see VH so I've been trying to bribe him with suggestions of a weekend in Turin to see Juve. So far he hasn't bitten.
      Tell him that
      A true JUVENTINO would road trip to see his team
      Just like you crossing the pond to see VH.....u my dear are a true FAN!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by honeybaby
        you people are asshole if u want to travel that far to see van halen. with the gas prices at an all time high U Idiots must be high on crack or something. david plays in my backyard. I do not need to go chasing after him. Iam going to meet him in june. last day of the show.
        Fab??
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Wait a second, we're counting roundtrip now ??

You're cheating VAiN...
          Fine! 1,060 miles so far! Unless I hit the left coast that will probably be my longest trek... Until they come back for that fall tour
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• akuma
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
            Tell him that
            A true JUVENTINO would road trip to see his team
            Just like you crossing the pond to see VH.....u my dear are a true FAN!!!
            I prefer INTER, couse it's a team crazy from the heat!!!
            sono l'unico italiano?

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
              Fab??
              Naw it's the dude who wrote all the VH tunes
              thunder thighs or something like that
              LOL!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

you people are asshole if u want to travel that far to see van halen. with the gas prices at an all time high U Idiots must be high on crack or something. david plays in my backyard. I do not need to go chasing after him. Iam going to meet him in june. last day of the show.
                you must be one broke-ass sumbitch if you're crying about gas prices.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by akuma
                  I prefer INTER, couse it's a team crazy from the heat!!!
                  Non sei lunico Italiano....chi sono tanti italiani qui
                  Sei l'unico tifoso del Inter

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    you must be one broke-ass sumbitch if you're crying about gas prices.
                    At $1.28 a liter and driving a full sized pick up truck
                    and a 6.2 liter Denali
                    Yeah gas can get fucking expensive!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
                      At $1.28 a liter and driving a full sized pick up truck
                      and a 6.2 liter Denali
                      Yeah gas can get fucking expensive!!!
                      my full size Jeeps get 10 mpg, if i'm lucky. i drive 'em proudly and sit next to Priuses at stoplights and rev them suckers up.

of course, i only live five miles from work now.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I had a 76 Jeep CJ 7. Had a lot of fun with it. Nothing souped up but it had the old AMC inline 6. Man. That engine was so smooth running you couldn't tell it was running at the stop light. I currently have a Land Rover with the Rover 3.5 V8. It's fuel injected. Last time I ran that on the highway I was getting 18MPG.

I bought a 79 Lamborghini with the V-12 a few years back. Now that one is thirsty as hell. Those six Weber carburators like to drink. I made the mistake of not running it last winter and it ran like shit when I pulled it out for summer. Now I just idle it every week or two. It also runs better if I put that Lucas fuel treatment in the gas. Actually, a pretty basic well built car. I haven't had any problems and I do all my own maintenance but a headlight assembly is expensive as hell. A lot of the parts you can get a lot cheaper if you just have the part number.

With this 10% ethanol they are putting in the gas, you need to have some slippery stuff in the gas if you are driving an older car or you have problems.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-20-2012, 09:46 PM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow... you're truly fucked in the head... spoken like a true stalker and idiot.

Jackass.
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            I had a 76 Jeep CJ 7. Had a lot of fun with it. Nothing souped up but it had the old AMC inline 6. Man. That engine was so smooth running you couldn't tell it was running at the stop light. I currently have a Land Rover with the Rover 3.5 V8. It's fuel injected. Last time I ran that on the highway I was getting 18MPG.

I bought a 79 Lamborghini with the V-12 a few years back. Now that one is thirsty as hell. Those six Weber carburators like to drink. I made the mistake of not running it last winter and it ran like shit when I pulled it out for summer. Now I just idle it every week or two. It also runs better if I put that Lucas fuel treatment in the gas. Actually, a pretty basic well built car. I haven't had any problems and I do all my own maintenance but a headlight assembly is expensive as hell. A lot of the parts you can get a lot cheaper if you just have the part number.

With this 10% ethanol they are putting in the gas, you need to have some slippery stuff in the gas if you are driving an older car or you have problems.
                            U should see how much fuel my Modena drinks
                            Holy shite!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

[SIZE="4"]david plays in my backyard. I do not need to go chasing after him. Iam going to meet him in june. last day of the show.
                              i didn't know the guys who clean the shitters out at Staples Center had access to the talent.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

david plays in my backyard.
                                That would be chickenfoot, and the guy that looks like Bette Midler......his names not really Dave.

Just sayin'.
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...