How far will you travel to see the 2012 VH tour?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golitely
    Roadie
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by akuma
    I prefer INTER, couse it's a team crazy from the heat!!!
    I admit I followed Fiorentina for awhile cuz that Battistuta was HOT.

And y'all quit bitching about the gas (you wanna cry see, what we pay in Europe. I just paid 55 euros for 3/4 tank this morning...and that was diesel). Cut out a few trips to the mall and you're good to go for VH.

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by golitely
      I admit I followed Fiorentina for awhile cuz that Battistuta was HOT.

And y'all quit bitching about the gas (you wanna cry see, what we pay in Europe. I just paid 55 euros for 3/4 tank this morning...and that was diesel). Cut out a few trips to the mall and you're good to go for VH.
      Wow
      That is fuckin ridiculous

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I set a new personal best of $145 for a tank of gas last week.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Unless your car floats or flies that still won't get you to the Van Halen show...

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Unless your car floats or flies that still won't get you to the Van Halen show...
            Fortunately, Sesh has that angle covered...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Now that is fuckin funny

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Fab??
                Nah, honeybaby is also known as vanfreak101, along with a handful of others. Same IP, same lousy spelling applied to incoherent, babbling nonsense. And certainly not worth responding to, let alone acknowledging. The user has been banned before, so it would not come as a surprise if history were to repeat itself.
                Last edited by chefcraig; 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2007

Vegas...maybe New Mexico, if I can find a couch (or a front porch) to crash on. That would be five shows...by then, I would be out of cash for fucking sure. And probably unemployed. Wearing frankenstein striped flip-flops.

Comment

• inittowinit
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Feb 2012

Not sure if more than one show is included in your question. The first show for me on 2/18 was only 400 miles. I am going to three other shows (Atlanta, Nashville, and LA). The the total miles for all 4 shows would be about 4,156. Still not there yet so we will see what happens. Would love to catch a couple of more shows but I have to go where I have family and a free place to stay. At any rate, not in a contest with anyone but I am going to travel and spend what I can to see the most shows that I can. I first saw VH over 32 years ago and now that I am older and have some money saved up I don't care a bit to spend some $$ to see my teenage hero. DLR is the best in my opinion. All I can say to everyone on this thread is, I am glad that you are willing to go any distance to see a band that you love. I hope everyone on here can catch this show one time no matter what the distance is. Rock on army!

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2007

We'll see you in San Diego.

Comment

• VHUK
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jan 2012

Bit late joining this thread, but travelling 4000 miles + from Somerset in the UK to Atlanta Georgia!

Can anyone local to Atlanta recommmed a good place to eat/drink before the show at Phillips arena?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHUK
                          Bit late joining this thread, but travelling 4000 miles + from Somerset in the UK to Atlanta Georgia!
                          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by honeybaby
                            you people are asshole if u want to travel that far to see van halen. with the gas prices at an all time high U Idiots must be high on crack or something. david plays in my backyard. I do not need to go chasing after him. Iam going to meet him in june. last day of the show.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VHUK

Can anyone local to Atlanta recommmed a good place to eat/drink before the show at Phillips arena?
                              The new restaurant upstairs at Bristol airport is ok.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                                The distance from Phoenix, AZ to Auckland, New Zealand is 6,753 miles, equivalent to 10,868 kilometers or 5,868 nautical miles. One Way.
                                The flight distance from Sydney, Australia to Phoenix, Arizona is:7,792 miles / 12,539 km
                                \

what kinda boat?
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...