X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

This next part is a little tricky boys, let's all stay focused!
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• EdVanZep
      Groupie
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
      The whole "better" thing is part personal preference of course but I think Iron Maiden has maintained a certain level of excellence for a prolonged period of time (which I think is a valid way to assess greatness) while Metallica peaked and fell back to earth somewhat.
      The one thing you can say for Maiden is they never cut their hair and started wearing black eyeliner and finger nail polish

Comment

• EdVanZep
        Groupie
        • Jun 2005

Oops , my bad

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by EdVanZep
          The one thing you can say for Maiden is they never cut their hair and started wearing black eyeliner and finger nail polish
          True that! They also never made a documentary about them going to therapy because they couldn't get along. That is The Anti-Rock.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• bigtrouble77
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2004

A new song to open the concert ?

Not even a band like Van Halen would do that... The closest they've come is when they played "Hot For Teacher" as the 2nd song in 1984....
            I remember when i saw the Skyscraper tour Dave opened with "Bottom Line" (at the LA Forum). I think he opened with "Slam Dunk" when I saw him at AC.

Edit: Ooops, I read the rest of the comments. U guys are on this shit!
            Last edited by bigtrouble77; 02-25-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...