Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

If this is true I am stoked. Plus this hype will inform more people that there is a new album and sales will pick up some.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2007

Hey Sam :dafinger:

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        Sammy's looks to have donated 10k to a charity to make an excuse to comment on the VH tour:

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Sammy Hagar says he's not surprised the Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth seems to be crumbling.

He's only surprised it took this long. The band postponed dozens of concerts that had been scheduled for this summer, without giving a reason.

But Hagar, who had replaced Roth in the band and fronted Van Halen for more than a decade, thinks he knows why.

He says brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen are hard to get along with. If they weren't, Hagar says, he'd still be in the band.

Hagar made the comments in response to a question from The Associated Press on Thursday in Atlantic City, where he donated $10,000 to a church food pantry before a concert with his current band, Chickenfoot.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainme...#ixzz1vGNRuG5m
        What a fuckin' tool. The only reason he talks this way is because he's jealous that VH is out there tearing shit up, while he's busy sitting on the toilet wiping his ass with his stupid ass book. Roth On!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          Somebody pass me that bottle.....
          Where Are You Going To Put It.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Even Lovers Need A Holiday.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Toddb
              I love the idea of spreading out the shows more. It will give me a chance to attend several shows!!
              I agree, plus if you can catch multiples spread out, the set might be different...I'm starting to think this all might be a really great thing!
              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• sob33316
                Groupie
                • Jul 2005

I have a bad feeling....not sure what is the cause....just a bad bad feeling

Comment

• george
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2004

I'm hoping I can drive my new Scion FR-S to the VH show that has been postponed... seriously - I'm holding out hope for this tour to stay together. Shit, I'm holding out hope for this band to stay together!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sob33316
                    I have a bad feeling....not sure what is the cause....just a bad bad feeling
                    We are all on the same page brother.

Comment

• sob33316
                      Groupie
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SNIPER
                      We are all on the same page brother.
                      at least i got to see them with Dave twice!!

Comment

• sob33316
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2005

I really really hope we get some great video of the rest of the shows.

Comment

• wolfsbane
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2005

I got 3 possibilities of why the shows are postponed.

1. VH is getting screwed on the payments for the last 31 shows - not the same arrangement as the rest of the tour.

2. EVH is feeling alot better. He is cancer free, he is getting stronger from not drinking and smoking. When he was sick, he grabbed on to old friends to comfort him. Now, that he is not dying, he is telling Dave to get fucked.

3. Dave has had enough of the leash around his neck. Headset mike? toe-tapping and finger snapping? Shit eating grin? Short hair? Fuck u VH brothers.

Just a few guesses, feel free to attack me, personally, like u normally do.

Comment

• VimFuego
                            Groupie
                            • May 2012

.......let me look on their official website.

brb.
                            I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

None of us have any idea, but a good a guess as any could be that they are re-configuring the live show to be more of a traditional Van Halen show?

I loved the shows I saw, but I wonder if they took some of the recent not-so-glowing (but asinine) reviews and lesser attendance in smaller markets to heart?

Will we see explosions, a more involved stage, and encores in the second leg? Maybe
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Not buying the TMZ bullshit for a minute... if that did come from the band or someone close it's a smokescreen/PR spin control.

You don't just dump $30-50 million in tour contracts so casually because "we're tired and burnt out"... If that were the case Azoff and his Front Line Mgmt as well as Live Nation will get taken to the cleaners... Got to be something more substantial...

Well, old people do get tired. You should know!

Comment

Working...