Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

why would they postpone 31 dates to play one gig at the Olympics? Makes no sense

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
      Don't get me started on Freud - next we'll be discussing the oral and anal stages of development!!
      Well, 1/2 the posters here are still in that stage...you could earn enough for those European dates...if they're true, lol.

Freud comes into play every single class I take...bastard...we need more Horney
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

If any information is going to get passed onto fan sites, it's gonna be the main three....

It sure as hell ain't gonna be that other one, sheesh....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
          why would they postpone 31 dates to play one gig at the Olympics? Makes no sense
          They wouldn't......
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by JenniferM
            On a serious note, I'm not going to get too worked up about this whole thing yet. Won't believe anything I hear or read until we hear it from official sources.
            You know what, you are right. It doesn't matter how worked up I get about this, it isn't going to change it. Just hope everyone is healthy and that they will add back the dates and more....thanks for bringing me back to reality JenniferM....
            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I GOT IT FIGURED OUT!!!!

Kymani Marley can't tour and they need to find a replacement before they can confirm the dates!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I LIKE this one.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                If any information is going to get passed onto fan sites, it's gonna be the main three....

It sure as hell ain't gonna be that other one, sheesh....
                Time for Light Em' Up to chillax....thanks!
                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  I GOT IT FIGURED OUT!!!!

Kymani Marley can't tour and they need to find a replacement before they can confirm the dates!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I LIKE this one.
                  Maybe I should send his father back up there for the summer?
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• gene
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Sep 2004

Dave has a dog show to go to in London in July?

Comment

• JenniferM
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2004

The mention of oral and anal got me to focus.....
                      I just try to think positive as much as I can. I think we all have enough drama in our lives to get too worked up over this until we hear something official. Then, if it's bad, I will go ahead and have that nervous breakdown that I've been putting off........

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      You know what, you are right. It doesn't matter how worked up I get about this, it isn't going to change it. Just hope everyone is healthy and that they will add back the dates and more....thanks for bringing me back to reality JenniferM....
                      "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I find it odd to "postpone" that many dates. Especially ones as far out as September.

So, we are supposed to believe they are going to start rescheduling these dates after September?

If they'd just sell me an official Blu-Ray version of some of the old shows like the US Festival and Oakland, I could just stop caring what the fuck they do from this day forward.

Comment

• kubacheck
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Feb 2012

so, the score right now for Baltimore over the last 2 tours is: 3 postponements, 1 actual show performed..... it'll be interesting to see what the real reason(s) for the postponement/cancellation is, but I have a hard time buying the European tour angle..... those things don't just come together at the drop of a hat, and has been pointed out, they only JUST announced the new U.S. dates only a month ago.... and personally, if the reason comes down to either a serious health issue for one of the band members OR band infighting, I'd rather have it be the latter..... Cancer isn't anything to fuck around with, no matter what type it is..... which is why I kinda doubt the "Eddie's cancer has returned" scenario..... admittedly I'm no Doctor, but I can't imagine one telling EVH that his cancer has returned but he can wait another 1 1/2 months to actually treat it, that just doesn't make sense to me..... I guess (maybe) we'll see.....

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by kubacheck
                            ..... admittedly I'm no Doctor, but I can't imagine one telling EVH that his cancer has returned but he can wait another 1 1/2 months to actually treat it, that just doesn't make sense to me..... I guess (maybe) we'll see.....
                            I didn't want to mention this but it would be feasible to do 6-8 weeks of chemo while on tour and do radiation afterward.
                            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Fuck it. I'm just drinking until they come to some solution. Until then, Fuck 'em. Maybe we'll just do Cleveland without them. Somebody get the punks to perform on that night, and maybe we won't notice.

Oh dear.

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

New Orleans show is set to go off on Tuesday, July 26th at 8:00 CST. That would be Wednesday, July 27th at 2:00 AM in London. The opening ceremonies for the Olympics take place on July 27th.
                                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...