Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

[QUOTE=hambon4lif;1653810][QUOTE=nomead;1653771]I can tell you within 90% certainty if somebody is on rhoids because I have been around bodybuilders who wear out my onion ring, I can tell you who will allow me to blow them and who will allow me to logjam them because I have have been around trannies, I can tell you precisely what is wrong with a particlualy well-hung specimen, and how it disables me to be able to take a shit for an entire month, and in my fabulous opinion, I am simply too blown out to fart.[/
    That's a bit more than we cared to know....seriously! This ain't "Taxicab Confessions".......

Comment

• atomicpnk47
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2007

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by nomead
        How is I can drink 12 beers, smoke 2 joints, and do some shrooms and remember more of the lyrics? I mean really, can't you even get yourself together enough to do your job and then get fucked up? do you have to get fucked up before you go on stage? Really?
        That sounds like one hell of a healthy regiment for a body builder. Do you use the tall boys as weights?
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• RedEye
          Groupie
          • Jul 2007

look, if you don't want to go with the drug angle, then you can go with the physical angle, perhaps his back is fucked up, the reason I find this hard to believe, is back problems do not happen to people with strong abs, fact, the front supports the back, anybody that cries about back pain has not done 20 situps a day for a month, further, what is your theory for the cancellations? have a better one? those cancellations cost them MILLIONS, MILLIONS, so explain yourselves momma boy sycophants
          Is it hard to type with Gaygars Berries bopping you on the chin?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

look, if you don't want to go with the drug angle, then you can go with the physical angle, perhaps his back is fucked up, the reason i find this hard to believe, is back problems do not happen to people with strong abs, fact, the front supports the back, anybody that cries about back pain has not done 20 situps a day for a month, further, what is your theory for the cancellations? Have a better one? Those cancellations cost them millions, millions, so explain yourselves momma boy sycophants
            it's not cancelled dude!!!!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
              Head Fluffer
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
              What a fuckin' tool. The only reason he talks this way is because he's jealous that VH is out there tearing shit up, while he's busy sitting on the toilet wiping his ass with his stupid ass book. Roth On!
              I would've been surprised if he'd done the decent thing and shut his mouth. Just because someone asks a question, that doesn't mean he has to answer -- unless he's under oath. Instead, he revels in this crap.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2007

look, if you don't want to go with the drug angle, then you can go with the physical angle, perhaps his back is fucked up, the reason I find this hard to believe, is back problems do not happen to people with strong abs, fact, the front supports the back, anybody that cries about back pain has not done 20 situps a day for a month, further, what is your theory for the cancellations? have a better one? those cancellations cost them MILLIONS, MILLIONS, so explain yourselves momma boy sycophants
                I'm sure his core is fine

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

this thread is some entertaining shit i'll give it that

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

yep, flame, flame, flame, blind devotion to DLR which I have also, but I am telling you, you posted him at his best in the above video links, you did not post the winnipeg link where he went off on a fan for a water bottle, and also a fight, look, it is rock and roll, hard core, send the mayor down in a pickup truck, why does a little water bottle, and a fight bother somebody like that so much? 2 answers, drugs, or something else like a serious physical problem that is not easily overcome, what about in his book when the ticker tape was on stage on a "typical tuesday" isn't that a bit more than a water bottle?
                    If you were a student of Dave, you'd know that this is what he does...I suppose the blower rant means that he was coked out too?? Good grief man...

Comment

• RedEye
                      Groupie
                      • Jul 2007

too skinny
                      Things never said about your momma.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

yep, flame, flame, flame, blind devotion to DLR which I have also, but I am telling you, you posted him at his best in the above video links, you did not post the winnipeg link where he went off on a fan for a water bottle, and also a fight, look, it is rock and roll, hard core, send the mayor down in a pickup truck, why does a little water bottle, and a fight bother somebody like that so much? 2 answers, drugs, or something else like a serious physical problem that is not easily overcome, what about in his book when the ticker tape was on stage on a "typical tuesday" isn't that a bit more than a water bottle?
                        Water bottle rant = coke issues

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

Wait, Sammy is that you?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

What if the boys wanted to make each show unique...so rehearse something special for the show? This could work out for the better. Just hope Ed isn't unwell
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Nomead reminds me of someone else....
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                                That sounds like one hell of a healthy regiment for a body builder. Do you use the tall boys as weights?
                                No shit!

Comment

Working...