Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Saw this a little bit ago....I'm done stressing about this. The boys are just planning bigger and better things for those of us who haven't yet had the chance to catch a show on this tour. I just know this means that LUTS is going to be on the new set list!!!! If I keep tweeting Wolfie about it, it will happen, right???
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
      Great - now we have to rely on Eddie's dog to get any fuckin info from these guys!
      The dog, the wife...who gives a shit as long as we get the info, right???

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Oops, sorry, didn't see it posted already....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VimFuego
          Groupie
          • May 2012

So VHND is the official VH site now?

*sarcastic mode engaged*
          I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Oops, sorry, didn't see it posted already....
            I didn't mean it bad...I saw it on the website...

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Ok - I'm feeling a little better - time for a beer and maybe a VH video. So if all is actually ok, do I get to keep my EVH flip flops or are they still jinxed?!
              BTW - one big improvement for the next leg - Dave needs to lose the shirt. He had some of us thinking he had a thyroid condition a couple of pages ago. He needs to take off his shirt so that we can feel confident that he is healthy. Right?
              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                Sammy's looks to have donated 10k to a charity to make an excuse to comment on the VH tour:

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Sammy Hagar says he's not surprised the Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth seems to be crumbling.

He's only surprised it took this long. The band postponed dozens of concerts that had been scheduled for this summer, without giving a reason.

But Hagar, who had replaced Roth in the band and fronted Van Halen for more than a decade, thinks he knows why.

He says brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen are hard to get along with. If they weren't, Hagar says, he'd still be in the band.

Hagar made the comments in response to a question from The Associated Press on Thursday in Atlantic City, where he donated $10,000 to a church food pantry before a concert with his current band, Chickenfoot.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainme...#ixzz1vGNRuG5m
                Hagar has got to be the "source with knowledge of the tour" that Rolling Stone relied upon. Haha.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VimFuego
                  So VHND is the official VH site now?

*sarcastic mode engaged*
                  It is interesting.... On Facebook, the official VH FB page shared the VHND article.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

It is interesting.... On Facebook, the official VH FB page shared the VHND article.....
                    Yep, and so did the "Kody Van Halen" page. LMFAO
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

LOOK AT THE PUBLICITY THIS IS GETTING
                      What a fuckin genius pr move
                      LOL

Comment

• VimFuego
                        Groupie
                        • May 2012

Maybe Eddie has forgotten the login details for the official site. LOL
                        I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
                          LOOK AT THE PUBLICITY THIS IS GETTING
                          What a fuckin genius pr move
                          LOL
                          Yeah, NEGATIVE publicity... the FB comments are pretty decidedly negative.

Oh well, no such thing as bad publicity... right?
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                            Ok - I'm feeling a little better - time for a beer and maybe a VH video. So if all is actually ok, do I get to keep my EVH flip flops or are they still jinxed?!
                            BTW - one big improvement for the next leg - Dave needs to lose the shirt. He had some of us thinking he had a thyroid condition a couple of pages ago. He needs to take off his shirt so that we can feel confident that he is healthy. Right?
                            I'm thinking your flip flops are safe, and I will once again sport my VH t shirts (actually Sniper's-ha, ha, ha)...

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Hagar has got to be the "source with knowledge of the tour" that Rolling Stone relied upon. Haha.
                              Gaygar is the "source of infection" alright.

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                                I just know this means that LUTS is going to be on the new set list!!!! If I keep tweeting Wolfie about it, it will happen, right???
                                I think the odds just got a hell of a lot better than they were. If all of this is true, that is. They were considering LUTS before and now they're changing things up....I think we've got a good shot at it!
                                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Working...