X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gene
    They play SAP show just last night inOrlando FL.

Maybe the SAP staffers were so generous they supplied free hookers and coke to the band ---- so now they wanna re-schedule nothing but convention gigs this summer ??

Comment

• NIN1211
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
      Maybe the SAP staffers were so generous they supplied free hookers and coke to the band ---- so now they wanna re-schedule nothing but convention gigs this summer ??

Shit vid from SAP...Dave sounds great....as does the band....hmmmmm

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• jpage78
        Groupie
        • Sep 2011

Everyone:

Rolling Stone is just stirring shit. I'd speculate that it was an angry promoter who was trying to extract a pound of flesh from VH for postponing the gigs. Think about this logically, if the band couldn't stand each other .... why finish out the last 12 dates or so? Makes no sense.

Plus, this band aint very good at keeping secrets when they hate each other. You'd be seeing it on stage (remember Ed and Dave wouldn't even look at each other at the end of the 1984 tour). Plus, they don't spend enough time together on this tour to fight. I wouldn't sweat it.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Nah, if we close every speculation-type thread on this board, it would be 90% empty...

I speculate that the speculation on Van Halen might speculate further speculations that in turn cause us to speculate more.

Why is the word speculum popping into my head? Those things are vicious tools.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID

Let's organize a Roth Army convention.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VimFuego
              Groupie
              • May 2012

Obvious!
              I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

I knew it was going to be a shitty day today when I saw that the VH show in SLC was postponed, and Sniper and I had plans to purchase tickets tomorrow. Fuck. The day just continued to swirl down the shitter. What the fuck else? I swear, I didn't wear the shirt and jinx the band.
                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  but i got this one from cavs.com:

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

Van Halen
                  Quicken Loans Arena
                  Saturday July 28th 2012 at 7:30 PM New date: To Be Announced!

Just hang on to your tickets – they’re still good and will be honored once the new date is announced!

Need a refund? Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase

Questions? Call our charge by phone at 888-894-9424

Thanks for being a fan!
                  Me too.
                  WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                    I knew it was going to be a shitty day today when I saw that the VH show in SLC was postponed, and Sniper and I had plans to purchase tickets tomorrow. Fuck. The day just continued to swirl down the shitter. What the fuck else? I swear, I didn't wear the shirt and jinx the band.

Good point...The Wedding Singer's ex bitch put the shirt back on

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

It went from the best news of the week to a big pile of shit in the same week. I just checked Wolfie's twitter and he has nothing on there about anything.
                      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

He does sound good. I was thinking could be worsening vocal nodules that need surgery but I doubt that now.

Fuck it ---- the band is just pooped and need some rest ---- send 'em off to Tahiti for a couple months and they'll come back screaming for vengeance

Originally posted by NIN1211
                        Shit vid from SAP...Dave sounds great....as does the band....hmmmmm

Comment

• mmrrname
                          Groupie
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                          I speculate that the speculation on Van Halen might speculate further speculations that in turn cause us to speculate more.

Why is the word speculum popping into my head? Those things are vicious tools.
                          Speculums don't usually pop into your HEAD, but . . .
                          She wanted something to regret
                          Tomorrow morning

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Nasal speculums do.

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Everyone needs to take a deep breath & chill a little bit.

POSTPONED......NOT CANCELED.

Be depressed when it's time to be depressed. That time is not right now. Let's make more fun of Chickenface to take your minds off it for a bit. I can bring back my Super Group < Grouper Soup analogies that went over like a fart in church 1st time around.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

lol

Comment

Working...