Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loucap81
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2012

I feel really bad for people who were more or less depending on the summer shows to get their VH fix. I do hope everyone here was able to see them at least once on this tour. If not make plans to fly into one of the remaining dates. I bet sales go up for those dates, more than what would have been sold otherwise.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Fuckin sucks...also found out today Michelle Beadle is leaving " SportsNation"..WTF is going on here??!!

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

What is a VH tour without postponed dates any how? The show will go.

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Damn bad news....what was the reason for postponing the tour in 2007-08 again? hope not... WTF these guys don`t work for 5 years so after 6 months no wonder they must be exausted...
          Last edited by So this is love; 05-17-2012, 06:11 PM.
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

The only thing worse about this announcement is that BETTE is going to get his name back in the headlines to mouth off about the Bros. & Dave AND promoting his non-existent career.
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

No reason given REALLY sucks..come clean fellas

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Rehab, right? ...But because of that I had front row for the add on Reno date. First show back.

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Reno would have been a bad tour date... nothing but retirees and ear plugs. I went to Dave's solo gig in Reno - pretty sad audience.
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• VimFuego
                    Groupie
                    • May 2012

How long does it take for a hair transplant to set??
                    I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• rocking ron
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Sep 2010

Can"t believe it's ( already ) bandfightning but..............everything is possible with these guys..............sometimes they're like the weather...........can't tell if it's getting sunny or shitty..

Don't hope it has something to do with health issues...........but going touring overseas is out of the question,, no fucking way...........( yet )

And as fucking usual they don't say and tell anything to fucking nobody ...........yeah our fans can wait......they've waited a few years for a new cd and right now there are some

umors so those same fuckin' die hard fans can wait again for any news..............you know......sometimes it's pretty frustrating to be a true Van Halen fan........

Just when the wheels are serious rollin'............well......................I'll wait...........!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                        Reno would have been a bad tour date... nothing but retirees and ear plugs. I went to Dave's solo gig in Reno - pretty sad audience.
                        Well, I don't have a real job and not wearing ear plugs at practice has messed up my hearing a tad. You might be on to something.

Comment

• VHscraps
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by VimFuego
                          I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.
                          LOL - cool sig, mate. Hadn't thought about that for a long time. Doesn't Vim fall down (or up!) some stairs just after making that immortal statement
                          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• bantonelli
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

LOL! Sniper, I was just going to say you were the only normal VH fan in Reno.

Comment

• george
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2004

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... I was really looking forward to seeing them again.

Comment

• VimFuego
                                Groupie
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by VHscraps
                                LOL - cool sig, mate. Hadn't thought about that for a long time. Doesn't Vim fall down (or up!) some stairs just after making that immortal statement
                                Cheers bloke!
                                Up the stairs.
                                Cosmic!

Comment

Working...