X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Gotta cut loose!!!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by wolfsbane
      Wheres the endless dancing?
      Who cares...

Do it for your country. Do it for VH and Dave.

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I won't "attack" you, but rather post a retort:

What is it you want him to do, or shall I say, not to do?

What is it you want a 57 year-old lead singer to do?

I agree, I don't necessarily like the Judy Garland'ish show moves, I don't necessarily like the unnecessarily higher registers that Dave forces in songs....

But the band is smoking right now... I'm more than willing to accept a Dave that isn't in his prime anymore.... Dave at his current level is better than 90% of the numbnuts in the music business nowadays....

And BTW, on the headset, we'll like to think we and the other sites had something to do with it, but I think it's logical that it was due to the technical issues he had with them....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

well, i had fun...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            well, i had fun...
            and oddly enough, my legs are killin' me from dancin' thru the show
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Ok, see you later motherfucker. In the mean time, I will be dancing along and having a great tome in New Orleans, Birmingham and beyond, feeling like a lucky bastard who is seeing his favorite band together and kicking ass again.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                and oddly enough, my legs are killin' me from dancin' thru the show
                Glad you had a great time!

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

By the way, Chickenfoot was at Rocklahoma today, live on HDNet. Go on, climb on board the shit train.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Goddamn I dislike people who live in the fucking past. Would I give my left nut to have seen Van Halen back in 1982? You bet your ass, baby. Sad fact - I didn't - I gotta accept that. Guess what? This - and the 07/08 shows - are as close as I'm getting in my lifetime. Sure, Dave put on better shows on the reunion tour - hell, he physically did better shows solo back in 01 and 06. Do you know why? Here's the answer: he was younger. I know how he feels. I'm no entertainer - my daily routine is less strenuous by far than what the Diamond One is doing every other day on this tour. At 57, he's dancin' circles around most lead singers - and seeing him do it live was WAY more enjoyable than watching it on a YouTube video. Sure, his dance moves are herky-jerky Wizard of Oz Scarecrow Al Jolson Broadway schmaltz - but that's Dave at this point in time. Deal with it or get the fuck out.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

He's doing the victory dance and dancing the night away. It's A Different Kind of Truth.

Geesh. Not too hard to figure out.

He's Dave, being Dave. I think letting us see just a little bit behind the persona known as Diamond Dave.

Either get with the program or get off the fucking train!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                        He's doing the victory dance and dancing the night away. It's A Different Kind of Truth.

Geesh. Not too hard to figure out.

He's Dave, being Dave. I think letting us see just a little bit behind the persona known as Diamond Dave.

Either get with the program or get off the fucking train!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                        Well said sister!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I can respect your opinion, but not agree with it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Oh dear.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

I'm just glad the Top Hat from 2007-8 is gone...that really annoyed the FUCK outta me!

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                You can dance if you want to...
                                Now you've done it!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7movKfyTBII?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7movKfyTBII?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

Working...