Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm with Elvis on this. Ed's been rubbed the wrong way by far less. Yes, he's older, wiser, more sober etc. but why tempt a delicate and volatile ego like this? Just don't see where this is going that's supposedly any good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      I'm with Elvis on this. Ed's been rubbed the wrong way by far less. Yes, he's older, wiser, more sober etc. but why tempt a delicate and volatile ego like this? Just don't see where this is going that's supposedly any good.

I see it more like someone made that glass The RA members seem to be filling and unfiilling constanly.

I just don't get the refference to the glass and it's contents ?
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Stop making sense!

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        We may be very up to date on the history of CVH / DLR etc...but we are the most up to date, that is perhaps why some here at this site bitch and moan about DLR talking about, "the conflict"...or any other thing -WE- already know about.

We, are the -SUPER FANS- the rest of, "The World" may not be a member here (to their detriment).,,or at The Links ,or VHND, or any other real time CVH news site.

Dave, is just bringing the Japanese fan base, or possible ticket buyers, or potential sales of back releases, or potential ticket buyers who just want to know what all the fuss is about to the closest show, for a look see.

I don't know what the rest of you all are reading into all of this latest hype by DLR and to think ED would get his nose out of joint is stoOOOOpid.

Ed is a big boy...he knows better ...get with the program people...

WHO ARE YOU and what have you done to Thomocarrot???
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          That's you saying that bullshit, not me...
          No, you kinda DO seem to be longing for Ed to have a hissy-fit over nothing... just sayin'.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
            WHO ARE YOU and what have you done to Thomocarrot???

All I see is DLR doing press.

It's work and has to be interesting and it is truthfull CVH has a long history of expressionistic artistry some in music some in working out the creation of the glass.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

It's work and has to be interesting and it is truthfull CVH has a long history of expressionistic artistry some in music some in working out the creation of the glass.
              Fine. Let's just not have any broken glass M'kay? Mom always said not to play ball in the house.

Look, their non-broadcasted infighting lead to the creation of great music and art. The slinging mud for all to see and hear was what they did upon their parting. Some of what he's saying is in jest, but as ZahZoo said, there's a bit of defensiveness in the delivery. All I can say anymore is that the Van Halen's silence speaks volumes at the moment.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                No, you kinda DO seem to be longing for Ed to have a hissy-fit over nothing... just sayin'.
                No I'm not...

But I think this stuff is sorta staged (or I hope it is) in the sense that maybe they gave Dave permission to spout off for a bit...

And I agree with Zah...

For Dave to be cadaver quiet for five years and now to be spouting off everywhere, seems odd to me...

On the plus side, maybe Dave is using the opportunity to get some healthy conflict brewing in the band ??

I dunno, but it seems to me that Dave really wants Van Halen to be an active, relevant band and Edwad is... who knows ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Which there was absolutely fucking ZERO of when Van Halen released a new album and embarked on a US tour...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    If it gets hard and shoots a huge load of goo, it would land in Canada. You would like that. Someone might get jizzed over there.
                    Do you have any idea how fucking BIG this country is? It would land on Full Bug...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I see a huge load of goo caught Angel's attention...

Way to go...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

No I'm not...

But I think this stuff is sorta staged (or I hope it is) in the sense that maybe they gave Dave permission to spout off for a bit...

And I agree with Zah...

For Dave to be cadaver quiet for five years and now to be spouting off everywhere, seems odd to me...

On the plus side, maybe Dave is using the opportunity to get some healthy conflict brewing in the band ??

I dunno, but it seems to me that Dave really wants Van Halen to be an active, relevant band and Edwad is... who knows ??

I agree with Zah too. I'm not going to hold my breath....
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I see a huge load of goo caught Angel's attention...

Way to go...

No, what caught my eye was someone trying to stir the pot.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              If you look at this from a regression analysis perspective, VH will break up again.
                              I worked in a software regression testing lab for about 3 years 20 years ago...

Good call... If you apply simple statistical models it's crystal clear to me.

This latest release, Ed 4.0 with the Dave 3.5150 patches installed is most likely experiencing massive cache overflow errors, corrupted virtual memory failures at a rapid rate which will lead to a root kernel core dump and eventually the "Blue Screen of Death" for Mr Roth... Reboot will no longer be an option...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Roth needs a professional reboot...

Vintage Dave on Drive C...

Dancin' cringe yelp Dave needs to be wiped entirely or moved to a virus vault for life...

Comment

Working...