Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Will have to figure out how to post em here later, but in my photos in my album here I've got pix of Dave in 2006 and 2007 looking just as sexy (IMO).
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by envy_me
      Reading this thread I ask myself: is Diamond Dave underestimating his own sex appeal these days???
      Probably not. Sit on my lap and I will tell you a story about it.....

In answer to your post below read my post that is still above.

It all started way back in history.....

(---Stor Mun
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-30-2012, 07:34 PM.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS
        Then how come he isn't playing on it more, since there is obviously a market for that too?
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
          Momshell my wife is saying and I quote in french:"Il est un beau bonhomme" ie he is answome...ok times up for me
          Doesn't that translate into 'he is a beautiful man?' My hubby has learned to accept my love for Dave. At times I think he uses it to his advantage....gives me a couple of beers and puts in Largo video...works every time
          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
            Doesn't that translate into 'he is a beautiful man?' My hubby has learned to accept my love for Dave. At times I think he uses it to his advantage....gives me a couple of beers and puts in Largo video...works every time
            Sounds like a Smart Man.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS
              Cool nickname. I just got it.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Calderone
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

I have seen some of the clips from the latest tour, and I can't help but feeling that there is something missing.

I am NOT talking about musical part of it. No, no, I am more then happy with that.
                I am talking about one small part of Daves stage performance. Don't get me wrong and jump to conclusions before reading the whole post.
                Dave was one of the things that really made VH stand out among the ocean of bands.

Back in the 80-ies it was oozing sex, those moves, flirtation, when I watch those old videos I just feel like I wanna swallow him whole (not in a bath-salt kind of way)

Nowdays it's still amazing and great and correctly done, even miles above correct, and he is funny and witty as always, but I am missing the uuummm-factor.

So, I would like for him to make that happend again. I don't know how it's done, or what it really is, but whatever he was doing back then, just repeat it.
                Thank you!

Hi Envy , i got exactly what you are talking about , you can undertsand get it and feel it
                but most of the fans do not . Maybe not even Dave.

I'm not sure how much of a die hard fan you are but Dave started losing it around 1994.

What i'm talking and what's lacking it's called attitude. He does not have it anymore.

Same thing happened to Gene Simmons ,it has nothing to do with age. It has nothing to do with
                physical abilities. It's about playing the part.

Gene was the Demon , it was frightening, look at 1975-82 videos , he was a madman
                the looks the moves the in-your-face attitude was gone once he took off the make up.
                I was happy in 1996 when the reunion tour started , i thought wow the Demon will be back !!!
                I was wrong ! Demon never came back ! It was Gene Simmons with make up now 1996-2012.
                He moves exactly like his non-make up persona,he forgot all the crazy moves and wild mannerisms
                from the Demon !

Same thing with Dave. around 1994 he cut his hair and he got involved in the mambo slammers thing.
                If you look for 1994 shows you'll see him dancing and acting totally different ! Something happened
                around 1993-94. Even his voice changed a lot !!!

He tried to bring back some of the old Dave around 2002 for the Sam and Dave tour but he focused
                more on the looks and kicks more than the attitude.

In the 70-80's he was aggresive, he smiled a lot but not always ...now he looks goofy with the
                permanent smile and stupid dancing. In the 80's he played the part of the kickass wild surfer guy
                that could kick your ass anytime, he acted serious , that's what's missing , the agressive and seriousness
                and stop the clown act it was OK for the 1985-86 Videos , now it's too late but he needs to get serious.
                Same thing he is doing when he sings Dance the night away now with the higher register, he thinks
                he is improving it but he is not !!! I wish somebody could tell him to get serious and act like a badass
                Dave instead of the funny clown that he is portraying nowadays.

And i know what i'm talking about ! Look at the USFestival videos, he was SERIOUS.He meant DANGER
                with a little bit of Vaudeville ...Now it's 99.9% Vaudeville !

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Momshell
                  I don't care what any of you say, but that pic screams FLAMING HOMO !!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    What part ?!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Every single detail...

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

That poster should be in 3D ! Momshells apartment number !

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

I don't care if he jumps off of the drum, or does a split. I am talking about the attitude, the gestures, manner, facial expressions. He used to act like a sex god, now he remindes me of a kid. Sort of, I don't know... This subject is really hard to define. It's just a feeling I guess...

I think you just mean he is missing that dash of cock-sure machismo that many young men have. Dave was the epitome of that & what every guy tried to emulate. But Daves been there, had her. He doesn't feel the need to be like that anymore. Just outgrown it.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                            That poster should be in 3D ! Momshells apartment number !
                            Been there done that! I do, however, have a signed copy of Dave's 'The Best' with him in his chaps next to my side of the bed.
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Not to me it doesn't!
                              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

IMG_0136.jpgIMG_0138.jpg
                                This is Dave in '07 - just 4 1/2 years ago - sexy as hell! No way he couldn't be that guy if he wanted to.
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...