• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by katina
    It´s nothing wrong with Dave smiling, even in an interview back in1985, he declared that "I sell smiles for a living"
    I like this:

I don't like this:

And I LOVE this the most:

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mohican
      Dave was drunk and probably thought he was talking to Princess Stephanie which was an easy mistake given Goodman's broad shoulder
      LOL, it doesn't matter to me if he's straight or bi. Good for him no matter what.

Comment

• mohican
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Zempi
        Of course he is different now..some 30+ years later. I would hope I have not remained the same some 30 years later. Sure I love watching the Dave from back then, but that was then..he was a kid, physically fit in proportion to his body at that time. He may not prance around the stage the same way he used to. He may even prance around differently 10 years from now...You have in your head the Dave of the 70 and 80's and that is not who is on the stage anymore. Probably if he feels like letting loose he would.

I think you need to go to a show personally and then reevaluate your original post to some degree. It's been said before but it is different watching on youtubes, etc than being in the audience especially close up. I agree it is.

Personally, I never got to a show in the early 80's. I'm certainly not complaining about the shows I am seeing now with Dave.

I hope you are joking about that letter
        Exactly. I saw him in June and thought whatever he's doing on stage is working just fine. The circa 1982 posturing can really backfire with an older audience. I don't want to see Dave doing this:

@2:06

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Exactly. I saw him in June and thought whatever he's doing on stage is working just fine. The circa 1982 posturing can really backfire with an older audience. I don't want to see Dave doing this:

@2:06

Still, after I explained a million times what I mean, you don't get it. IT'S NOT ABOUT THIS!!! Read the thread.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            I don't like this:

Looks like he pinched a nerve and he's trying to ignore it.
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

And stops smiling all the fucking time. And gets back to his serious "I hate you but I wanna fuck you"-face.
              That is what you mean???
              I still don´t get the "I hate you but I wanna f.....you"
              Sorry

Comment

• Zempi
                Roadie
                • Mar 2012

Remember, Dave is a Libra. He is in touch with his masculine and feminine side too and not afraid to show either one. He's always been that way, nothing new.

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Someone still believes in astrological stereotypes?
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Calderone
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

I like this:

I don't like this:

And I LOVE this the most:

i totally agree , in the first pic he is truly smiling ....it does not have the silly fake grin ! , we need dangerous dave !

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Calderone
                      i totally agree , in the first pic he is truly smiling ....it does not have the silly fake grin ! , we need dangerous dave !
                      That first pic is what I'm talking about. It's just natural pure joy, a man in his element. Beautiful
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                        That first pic is what I'm talking about. It's just natural pure joy, a man in his element. Beautiful
                        Agree, I like that. Unfortunately I see the second pic more often then the first one. That second pic is the goofy smile I'm referring to.

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Calderone
                          First and the last one are the best. Also in the 80-ies his eyebrows seemed to be lower then on these new pics. I liked his low eyebrows.

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

The only thing missing IMO is any drunk sloppy shows. And I can handle that. They are doing fucking great!!

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                              The only thing missing IMO is any drunk sloppy shows. And I can handle that. They are doing fucking great!!
                              I totally agree with you, they are doing fucking great !!!!!

They don´t need to drink now, but we could drink for them

Comment

• TJMKID
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Richard Dawson died recently ---- somebody has to take over the herpes-spreading duties for the women ---- might as well be Neil the Perv instead of Dave!

I don't want to see Dave doing this:

Comment

Working...