I Don’t Wanna Hear About It Later (Van Halen and the Importance of the Horse’s Mouth)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FORD
    If it's the picture I'm thinking of, then it's no more PG-13 rated than the Olivia Munn pic above. Though after looking at THAT pic, who the Hell wants to see Moosealini.....(even 80's Moosealini, back when she looked like a chick that I swear I met somewhere, but never set foot in Alaska.......)

(If she's more naked than that, odds are it's probably a photoshop)
    Is she a tad cross-eyed in that pic?
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Possibly... though I suspect she was also stoned. There's another pic out there from the same time period where there's actually a lighter and a baggie of weed visible in the pic.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Leave it up to a Monty Python guy to nail the truth on the Alaskan Dipshit:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I just gave the author 2,000 words basically on the history of being a Van Halen fan, God help us all....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

For those of you whining the article said nothing new, guess what?

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO CONTAIN NEW INFO! IT WAS A FUCKING OPINION PIECE!

The guy gets it. Unlike the trash journalists, he understands.

He was not posting anything new about Van Halen, because the article was not ABOUT Van Halen. It was about the current state of the media in our culture, and he just happened to use Van Halen as an example.

And Jay?

Dude....that is the shit. Olivia Munn is so fucking hot. All I ask in this life is to be able to lick her slit for a few hours. If I never accomplish anything, I wish to God I could be allowed to do that once.

Then I could die a happy man.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Don't forget, it's not new to us because "we're" part of the topic. Obviously we know that VH has been directly reaching out to the fans thru the sites and not mainstream media. There's a lot out there that aren't aware, especially amongst the casual fans.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• baru911
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Four years ago all the fly fishermen at the bar wanted to be balls deep in Sarah Palin's ass.
                I still think she's hot in a MILF sort of way.
                Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by baru911
                  I still think she's hot in a MILF sort of way.
                  I agree. If we are going to have someone holding office who insults my intelligence on a near daily basis (which is all we've had for quite some time), why not someone who is easy on the eyes?
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Who is Olivia Munn?
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                      Who is Olivia Munn?
                      Daily Show Correspondent, Internet gamer hottie, and now also on HBO's "The Newsroom". She's like one of the hottest nerd chicks in the world basically...

Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                        There's a lot out there that aren't aware, especially amongst the casual fans.
                        Oh trust me, if he even posts half of my diatribe, they'll soon find out....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...