X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Personally, I think Dave is overly intelligent, thus the reason for his varied and changing interests.

I think every single move Dave makes in life, is very calculated.
    I tend to agree... I also suspect he's bored as hell which causes him to dive so deep into things... especially since he hitched his wagon to the lazy Van Halen gang again.

Dave's always was one for playing dress up... unfortunately this new costume can't be sent to the cleaners or hung back up in the closet...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I tend to agree... I also suspect he's bored as hell which causes him to dive so deep into things... especially since he hitched his wagon to the lazy Van Halen gang again.

Dave's always was one for playing dress up... unfortunately this new costume can't be sent to the cleaners or hung back up in the closet...
      do your kids have ink yet?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Or he has thought fuck it I like my back tat gimme more ... It's common knowledge that getting tattoo's can become addictive .
        And what the fuck he is 60 odd if he gets 20 years of joy out of them good stuff .
        But yeah he is probably bored .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Dave's always was one for playing dress up...

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Hello sailor!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            do your kids have ink yet?
            Oldest son has a small biblical text in Hebrew that he and his wife got matching ones... he kept it hid for almost 3 months until his sister ratted him out. I told him to go wash his arm...

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Oldest son has a small biblical text in Hebrew that he and his wife got matching ones... he kept it hid for almost 3 months until his sister ratted him out. I told him to go wash his arm...
              Was it in ancient Hebrewloid from Samarifornia?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Was it in ancient Hebrewloid from Samarifornia?
                It was but I think they used the Klingon translation which boils down Love, Honor and don't fuck around about it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

That's cool. Mine roughly translates to "No, I am not your daddy."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

That's cool. Mine roughly translates to "No, I am not your daddy."
                    yours says "wanna touch balls"
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      yours says "wanna touch balls"
                      You said if we got matching tats you wouldn't tell anybody!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

You said if we got matching tats you wouldn't tell anybody!
                        you had the guy change mine to "benwanna touch balls" so the pact is defunct

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

He just tries too hard sometimes. He rehearses being spontaneous. Seems he is doing all he can to hold on to his youth and it gets painful to watch and it sullys the legacy.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So he would be the first against the wall in a hijack situation.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              So he would be the first against the wall in a hijack situation.
                              Ooh, good point!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I'm already questioning his sanity...

I get the artistic expression of tattoos... the hula girls... cool. The Roy Rogers pistols on his hips... semi-strange, but whatever.

The dragon across his whole back I thought was over the top... now carrying that to full upper body coverage with short sleeves. I don't know ladies and germs... There's something not right about it... he turns 60 this year, for Christ's sake.

Gawd damn we finally got Ed to wear a fuckin shirt on stage... and now Dave turns his old ass into a fucking Japanese billboard... WTF happened to singing and entertaining for a living?
                                I questioned his sanity when he came out on stage at the end of the set with his bare butt cheeks showing and he started doing stripper type dances. I'm thinking "Holy shit Dave! I just laughed." I always knew the guy was crazy as a shit house ratt but hey he was talented and entertaining. It's just scary to watch a guy like that get old and continue the craziness.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...