X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I'm just glad Dave isn't wearing chaps with no pants these days. Tacky suits with wild socks are a much better choice.

Careful with that.... you don't want to get c-dog too excited now......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Speaking of winners, where's K? I worry when she disappears.

Oh, on topic. Mr Roth has earned the right to do exactly whatever the fuck he wants. If you don't like it, there's an 'off' switch.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Dog is going to jack his bone so hard it's going to set the sock on fire.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Dave's clothes, jibber jabber, hats and dancing never bothered me a bit. It's only his current singing style that perturbs me. He's the one singer in rock that can be a vocal minimalist and get away with it, and yet he strains painfully to sound like something he's not. Confounding I tell ya.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by ThatGuy1
            Boy you got that right! My 80 yr old mom sings better than DLR.
            Wow. You are making us so angry we can hardly stand it.

Next...
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Dave's clothes, jibber jabber, hats and dancing never bothered me a bit. It's only his current singing style that perturbs me. He's the one singer in rock that can be a vocal minimalist and get away with it, and yet he strains painfully to sound like something he's not. Confounding I tell ya.
              To speak in more mature terms, Ad-libbing shit was always D-Ro's specialty. Just look at Us Fest 83, one of my favorite Van Halen video bootlegs, made me fall in love with David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen at a young age, Dave sounded like absolute dogshit on that show compared to the album version of those songs and previous concerts, yet the show was fucking EPIC.

I fucked up, I'm sorry that I compared you to Krusty. But to be frank, you were making a huge deal over what is a complete non-issue.

I don't want this site to turn into the YouTube Van Halen fan community, a bunch of whining old cunts that bitch about Dave's voice, Dave's stage antics, Wolfie's bass playing, Wolfie being in the band in the first place, the fact that Eddie plays the same Eruption so for 36 years, why Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony aren't in the band and on and on and on.
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I don't mess around with colored socks. I stick with the white ones. Sometimes they stick with me too.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I don't mess around with colored socks. I stick with the white ones. Sometimes they stick with me too.
                  What are you, some kind of sock racist?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

What are you, some kind of sock racist?
                    Dog fucks black and brown socks but he likes to own them first and keep them locked in a drawer bunched together like slaves on a ship.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Dog fucks black and brown socks but he likes to own them first and keep them locked in a drawer bunched together like slaves on a ship.
                      Don't forget the red ones and the yellow ones. The yellow ones remind me of the lovely ladies that were so friendly to me in the Navy overseas.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
                        I don't want this site to turn into the YouTube Van Halen fan community, a bunch of whining old cunts that bitch about Dave's voice, Dave's stage antics, Wolfie's bass playing, Wolfie being in the band in the first place, the fact that Eddie plays the same Eruption so for 36 years, why Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony aren't in the band and on and on and on.
                        Dude, you are too late by like 7 years.
                        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Oh, please, tell us what you wish this site would become. We're all hanging on the edge of our seats to hear what you think it should be, 12 year old.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

I don't want this site to turn into the YouTube Van Halen fan community, a bunch of whining old cunts that bitch about Dave's voice..,on.
                            Good idea. Let's live in the past and completely ignore the fact that D- Ro sounds like absolute dogshit live these days and expect a little more than half assed out of key yelping on stage. Dave Rules! Yeahhhhh!!!
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                              Good idea. Let's live in the past and completely ignore the fact that D- Ro sounds like absolute dogshit live these days and expect a little more than half assed out of key yelping on stage. Dave Rules! Yeahhhhh!!!
                              Hey motherfucker! Fraggle Rock is the future of this site! Let's see what he has to say. Other than the fact that he wants to cut stranger's throats or kill people or watch Spongebob while his dad drunkenly bangs his mom like a shy prom date. Geez, you really need to try to understand and embrace the youngsters and their lifestyles...
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't think anybody around here is going to complain that Hagar isn't in the band.

Or if they do, they won't last long.....
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...