X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The six O&A fans listening on one of the fansites didn't think much of Dave.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
      Great.... just what we need... a new round of Herpes & Assrimming trolls shitting all over this website.
      The mods should keep a look out for any new members wanting to join over the next couple days.

I was the only one on the board the night that shit storm happened (started) and felt quite useless as a member here with a weapon, but no ammo in combatting those assholes.

I always said you should put a size limit on all JPEGS posted at this board the ability to place a 6000 X 18,000 cock shot is not a good preemptive strategy .

Yes, the bigger the picture the more inadequate I feel..lol...just say'n.

This is the ARMY DAMMIT.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        quite useless as a member here
        Don't feel bad. A lot of us find you useless as well.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Don't feel bad. A lot of us find you useless as well.

I have never minded playing the straight man on this site thankyou for finishing that set-up.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• CdnDlrfan
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2004

Will this radio show be available on podcast? thx :-)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Am using my phone so can't really re post by someone just tweeted a clip where Dave used the words tour euro .....
                Fuck ..... N..... Hell
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

He says the Wisconsin show is only U.S. date this year. Congrats Europe, Japan & Australia!! Gots my fingers crossed for you all!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Can't think am dancing
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Here you go, Euros....

VAN HALEN SET FOR MASSIVE 2013 EUROPEAN TOUR, SAYS DAVID LEE ROTH
                      by Sterling Whitaker March 11, 2013 4:32 PM

Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
                      The mighty Van Halen are getting back into action after Eddie Van Halen was sidelined by emergency surgery last year. According to front man David Lee Roth, the powerhouse rock group will perform a long string of dates in Europe toward the end of the year.

The loquacious performer revealed the news on the Opie & Anthony Show Monday morning (March 11). “We’re going to be playing Europe — probably 50, 60 shows outside of the States, starting at the end of this year, and then come back around through the US,” he said. Any return to the US is likely to be next year — there are no plans for North America in 2013 outside of an appearance at the Rock USA festival that the singer said only happened by accident.

“I’m frankly surprised that these happened now,” he asserted. “I think probably they had designs on somebody else, and somebody else got sick. ‘Cause y’know, we’re kind of here to save the day. These are big shows — these are like 50-70,000-person shows. And they’re just coming together fast, which says probably somebody else bowed out or somebody else took ill.”

The irrepressible singer was as enthusiastic as ever when it comes to talking about the upcoming shows. “Van Halen is very pure and uncut kinda music,” he raved. “It’s a little like getting drunk on shots of really good Kentucky bourbon. It’s like, you’ll have a great night — but you probably won’t want to see us again for three years!”

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Great.... just what we need... a new round of Herpes & Assrimming trolls shitting all over this website.
                        Yeah, as if the current crop needs replentishing...
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          I have never minded playing the straight man on this site thankyou for finishing that set-up.
                          "straight man"?

Odd, since I always presumed (and honestly this isn't meant to offend you) that you were a tranny.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Is this all we got from Mayberry?
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Is this all we got from Mayberry?
                              Just for you....

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Here you go, Euros....

VAN HALEN SET FOR MASSIVE 2013 EUROPEAN TOUR, SAYS DAVID LEE ROTH
                                by Sterling Whitaker March 11, 2013 4:32 PM

Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
                                The mighty Van Halen are getting back into action after Eddie Van Halen was sidelined by emergency surgery last year. According to front man David Lee Roth, the powerhouse rock group will perform a long string of dates in Europe toward the end of the year.

The loquacious performer revealed the news on the Opie & Anthony Show Monday morning (March 11). “We’re going to be playing Europe — probably 50, 60 shows outside of the States, starting at the end of this year, and then come back around through the US,” he said. Any return to the US is likely to be next year — there are no plans for North America in 2013 outside of an appearance at the Rock USA festival that the singer said only happened by accident.

“I’m frankly surprised that these happened now,” he asserted. “I think probably they had designs on somebody else, and somebody else got sick. ‘Cause y’know, we’re kind of here to save the day. These are big shows — these are like 50-70,000-person shows. And they’re just coming together fast, which says probably somebody else bowed out or somebody else took ill.”

The irrepressible singer was as enthusiastic as ever when it comes to talking about the upcoming shows. “Van Halen is very pure and uncut kinda music,” he raved. “It’s a little like getting drunk on shots of really good Kentucky bourbon. It’s like, you’ll have a great night — but you probably won’t want to see us again for three years!”
                                You know, I hope the band does manage to play 50 to 60 shows outside the US.

It's been far too long for fans outside the US...I mean, there may not be as many of them concentrated as there are in the US, but Roth hasn't played outside the US since, what, 2003? And the Van Halens haven't played outside the US since 199...8?

Looking at that pick of Dave with Opie (or is it Anthony? whatever), I couldn't help but think how old and grizzled the Diamond One is starting to appear...for fuck's sake, a vivid illustration of the notion that these guys probably don't have too many years of productivity ahead of them...like, if I lived outside the US, I'd probably be doing whatever I had to in order to see the band live this time around. Not to be morbid, but who the fuck knows when (or even if) these guys will play outside the US again.

It's gonna feel odd whenever they finally DO hang it up and call it a day: I'm getting to the point where I can barely remember the times of my life when I wasn't aware of Van Halen.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...