Kristy: cunt
    Fact.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

How intelligent, caffagerslob.

I see you social worker failed in her attempt in placing you in a DBT support group.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
        Really? How many jobs did the (Jew) bass player have before becoming a multi-millionaire?
        How many jobs? He was a teenager playing gigs, trying to make it. Getting paid too. READ THE FUCKING BOOK! They all worked menial jobs while busting their balls to become famous.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Okay, I did some editing, and put the questions and answers mostly in order. I say mostly, because I may have missed a little. For the most part, the answers should be with the questions now. What a fucking pain in the ass!

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Okay, I'll buy his fucking book

~geesh

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Motherfuckers don't show up to the chat, then want the transcript immediately.

Go fuck yourself Zah!

Thanks, I appreciate the effort putting this together!!

Had planned on being here... but a family crisis and night at the hospital interrupted my plans. Hate it when real life fucks with my fun...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2012

I'm surprised Greg (or anybody else, really) would think that Ed and Al would work with Mike again, especially Ed. Al i could see because he looks like the more reasonable of the two, but he always follows Ed's lead. But, there really doesn't seem to be an absolute with these guys, contrary to what they say in the moment. Al in 2004: "We will never, ever, ever get back together with Dave." 2007: Van Halen announces the return of David Lee Roth - tour imminent.

If they do ever bring Mike back i believe it will take Wolfgang convincing his dad to make it happen. The good news is that Wolfgang is one of the few (only?) people that realistically could make it happen.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chuckjitsu
                  I'm surprised Greg (or anybody else, really) would think that Ed and Al would work with Mike again, especially Ed. Al i could see because he looks like the more reasonable of the two, but he always follows Ed's lead. But, there really doesn't seem to be an absolute with these guys, contrary to what they say in the moment. Al in 2004: "We will never, ever, ever get back together with Dave." 2007: Van Halen announces the return of David Lee Roth - tour imminent.
                  This was one of my favorites. Ed on DLR in Rolling Stone, April 1995:

Listen, I don't hate the guy. I actually ran into him not that long ago when Valerie and I were walking in New York. I walked back a quarter block, and he finally turned around. He was kind of hesitant. I shook his hand. I asked him how he was doing, and he looked kind of shocked. It's like a divorce. It's over and done with. But anyone who thinks he's ever going to come back is ridiculous.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chuckjitsu

If they do ever bring Mike back i believe it will take Wolfgang convincing his dad to make it happen. The good news is that Wolfgang is one of the few (only?) people that realistically could make it happen.
                    Ah I don't think it's ever gonna happen. Ed is too damn codependent and can't get up there without his kid. Although it would be awesome if they reunited, Ed really started getting pissed off half way through the tour and said some shit about Mike in another interview and then Mike beats the dog shit out of him right there on stage. Holy hell I'd pay a thousand bucks to see that.

So when is Ed coming over for a live chat?
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

How intelligent, caffagerslob.

I see you social worker failed in her attempt in placing you in a DBT support group.
                      You certainly know a lot about social workers. I bet you and yours are on a first name basis.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        You certainly know a lot about social workers. I bet you and yours are on a first name basis.
                        I wonder what the noobs here who don't post think when they read our stuff? They're probably convinced we all have social workers, live in basements, we're all F A T wannabe musicians, and we're all in the Klan

Oops, I forgot one: all the guys in the UK are drunk most of the time too. Well, that one's true but you know what I mean.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Thanks, I appreciate the effort putting this together!!

Had planned on being here... but a family crisis and night at the hospital interrupted my plans. Hate it when real life fucks with my fun...
                          What is it? International family crisis weekend???
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Anyone can write a book about Van Halen. Let's see...

Chapter 1:

About what, early 70's, two brothers, one Jew and one half-Jew got together to form a band. For the most part, they sucked. They were lazy, uneducated, unemployed, but loved pussy and free beer. They would gig most anywhere for pussy and beer but after awhile could no discern which was more stale. Then another Jew sought an opportunity to make money off of them and sign them to a lopsided record deal. A poorly mixed and generic album was made that was basically forgotten rip offs of some sucky Blue Oyster Cult tunes. They made 5 more albums just like this. Eddie adopted a black kid, spawned a F A T kid and their singer went bald.

The rest would have to be filler.
                            I DARE you to post this at the Links..
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Donnie, you have to be F A T and live in a basement if you have over 20,000 posts here. The more posts the F A T T E R you are and better chance of collecting disability and your Obonga health insurance.
                              Last edited by WARF; 10-18-2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I'm writing a book called, "Van Halen Falling: How a once mighty band got saved by a F A T kid with no stage presence"
                                Last edited by WARF; 10-18-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...