X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
    Quick lesson, if you are standing on something 8 feet above the ground and you jump off it, you havent launched yourself 8 feet in the air, let alone 18.
    I don't care who you are, that's good stuff right there.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Not really... my 12 year old daughter is in percussion in the school band and just landed the drummer position for the jazz band. We bought her a set last year for Christmas. Couple of weeks ago I had a drummer buddy and his drum tech over to teach me how to configure the damn things for a traditional jazz set up. I paid attention that day...

I also used to do audio engineering and back-line mgmt back in my day... been around a lot of gear and hauled a ton too. You learn how much you can fit into the back of an old toyota celica real quick...

I also learned a little in math class...
      Dude, we're dead enough around here, without you posting drivel like this.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Dude, we're dead enough around here, without you posting drivel like this.
        Fine... easily resolved. Go recall your beloved Meatball™ Clique from TCR if you need to liven things up here...

You're just envious because I have kids capable of accomplishing something at 12... you were overwhelmed with potty training and bed wetting with your worthless spawn at that age!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At your age they'll be overwhelmed with your potty training and bed wetting soon.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Go recall your beloved Meatball™ Clique from TCR if you need to liven things up here...
            What the fuck is "TCR"?

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What the fuck is "TCR"?
              Talk Classic Rock... http://www.talkclassicrock.com/forums/forum.php

It's where all your former Army Attention Whores™ and jackasses ran off to once the shit river dried up here...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                At your age they'll be overwhelmed with your potty training and bed wetting soon.
                Damn... ain't that the truth!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

It's where all your former Army Attention Whores™ and jackasses ran off to once the shit river dried up here...
                  Are they politically correct over there?

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

That's really unfair and totally uncalled for. TCR is a great site, with a relaxed, friendly manner about it. Bob_R does a terrific job of keeping the place afloat, with little if any help. He also happens to be a dear friend.

Certainly, there are one or two chowder-heads hanging about, yet the same can be said of any site on the internet.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      He also happens to be a dear friend.
                      Are you having sex? You know, with each other?

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Are you having sex? You know, with each other?
                        Nah, I've never been (ahem) into guys. Even so, the dude's married, and that's yet another line I won't cross.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

we miss you there...
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Totally disappointing seeing this from you. Weren't you the guy who claimed to be "nomadic" at the time you headed over to DLRFans? Are we all not bouncing around at different sites and shooting the same shit anyway? Your efforts to tone down Internet animosity have just been shot in the foot a lil' bit.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Totally disappointing seeing this from you. Weren't you the guy who claimed to be "nomadic" at the time you headed over to DLRFans? Are we all not bouncing around at different sites and shooting the same shit anyway? Your efforts to tone down Internet animosity have just been shot in the foot a lil' bit.
                              Eh, at his age we should be happy anytime he says anything other than "Get off my lawn!!"
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                That's really unfair and totally uncalled for. TCR is a great site, with a relaxed, friendly manner about it. Bob_R does a terrific job of keeping the place afloat, with little if any help. He also happens to be a dear friend.

Certainly, there are one or two chowder-heads hanging about, yet the same can be said of any site on the internet.
                                Easy now Chef... I was only referencing the Meatball™ Clique that recently migrated to TCR in the last few months. It's a great site without question for all the right reasons you mentioned. Hopefully not immune to a bit of harmless teasing though..?

Comment

Working...