X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Are they politically correct over there?
    Actually, they aren't political at all. I still manage to post there, but only about music. And sometimes football, and computer stuff.

As far as the attention whores, I think they went to RothChats 4.0
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      Totally disappointing seeing this from you. Weren't you the guy who claimed to be "nomadic" at the time you headed over to DLRFans? Are we all not bouncing around at different sites and shooting the same shit anyway? Your efforts to tone down Internet animosity have just been shot in the foot a lil' bit.
      Fuck... now I've gone and disappointed you..? No, not you, DLR-B. Say it ain't so...

My Nomadic gig is on the move and my camel always has a full tank of gas... y'all should check out some of the e-cigarette forums. You got a bunch of lunatics jacked up on liquid nicotine and they get all crazy after dark when the booze gets flowing!!

I'm rethinking this whole Peace Accord thing... seemed noble at the time to save all you pansy-asses from the evil throngs of foolish discussion board wars. But ya know what... IT'S BORING AS ALL FUCK!!! Ya know... when the Dave and the band aren't entertaining us we USED to be able to entertain ourselves much better not so many years ago... We've all lost a step to age!!

HEY!!! WILL SOMEBODY TURN THOSE GAWD-DAMNED BLOWERS OFF!!!!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

The batteries in my Zah-to-Bridge translator have gone dead and my charger is at home. You want to try that again?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

The batteries in my Zah-to-Bridge translator have gone dead and my charger is at home. You want to try that again?
          he said "fuck it, let's fight"
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            he said "fuck it, let's fight"
            If I'm too old for that shit, what does that make him?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

ornery
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Too old to know better or even give a shit... Let's rumble, Junior!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Too old to know better or even give a shit... Let's rumble, Junior!!
                  see?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

No fightin' from me old friend. There's enough ugliness going on off the internets these days in Bridgeville. If I throw down here, I'm gonna spontaneously combust.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Totally disappointing seeing this from you. Weren't you the guy who claimed to be "nomadic" at the time you headed over to DLRFans? Are we all not bouncing around at different sites and shooting the same shit anyway? Your efforts to tone down Internet animosity have just been shot in the foot a lil' bit.

Zah just fingers his asshole with the Sheep at the Links when the tumble weeds hit him in the head at "the other site."

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Zah just fingers his asshole with the Sheep at the Links when the tumble weeds hit him in the head at "the other site."
                        Oh man... Nick... really? Dude, really..?

Gosh... There was a time when you and I could banter about and you'd actually throw out some sort of worthy jab that qualified for a counter-punch.

But this one...

I'm sorry man if this hurts your fragile feelings... but if this is your "A" game... I'll have to decline a checkers match with you. I'm sorry... I can't bring myself to a competitive place with someone who's this sadly challenged finding the playing field.

Hey Sesh/Von... can we get a sympathy reinstatement for ole Nick... maybe a founders member purple or pink color thingy, a Sarge reach-around or maybe give him a clip-board & pencil and a hat or something?

Let's help the poor guy out... don't just let him flounder about in the pool scaring the children... can we?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          see?
                          I've come to the conclusion that Pete and his Ultra Mega Hot Sister Sarah's brother is not only an I'll be damned clairvoyant... but a fuckin visionary on top of that!!

I want you on my team... Name your price, boy... let's talk!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

I've come to the conclusion that Pete and his Ultra Mega Hot Sister Sarah's brother is not only an I'll be damned clairvoyant... but a fuckin visionary on top of that!!

I want you on my team... Name your price, boy... let's talk!!
                            i knew you were gonna say that... got beer?
                            Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-08-2013, 11:38 AM. Reason: boobs

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's a great site without question for all the right reasons you mentioned.
                              It'd be better if I was winning the football pool!
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Bob_R
                                It'd be better if I was winning the football pool!
                                WTF Bobber? Why aren't I in that pool?

Comment

Working...