Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Brother Don't know, but we may have to take out a deadbeat floating around here lately, I'll keep u posted. He may just need a couple of forearms to the chest & a Hogan backscratcher
    I just have to see if the sheep reappears- lol

EUAS

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Van Squalen
      I'm sad Jeremy isn't around to enjoy all this. Seriously. I'm sure he's taking it all in from the next world, but I sure do wish he was still on planet Earth with us lowlife meat puppets to raise the banner once again. Who'da thunk it. Not me.

Can't wait for 'Tattoo' on Tuesday.
      I am thinking he had his hand in on this somehow! Everything about last night was so amazing. The fact that WARF was there and everything was recorded so that we could be there too. WARF representing all of us in perfect rapture with VH playing the SHIT out of She's the Woman. Its just the way Jer would have arranged it... on his birthday of all days.
      Last edited by diamondsgirl; 01-06-2012, 09:46 PM.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Let's revamp EUAS and add some new members shall we?

This would be a perfect time!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          I am thinking he had his hand in on this somehow! Everything about last night was so amazing. The fact that WARF was there and everything was recorded so that we could be there too. WARF representing all of us in perfect rapture with VH playing the SHIT out of She's the Woman. Its just the way Jer would have arranged it.
          I think being there rockin out is what truely represents the army.

Not asking some gay journalist dork what his feelings on the reunion are... hahahaha

I tried my best to get a copy of the album.... nobody had it... or atleast they weren't giving it to me...

I was shellshocked.... I couldn't even have interviewed anyone if I want to... there was no room... just Van fucking Halen stomping a mudhole in my ass...

Comment

• houseofpain
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

Bring in new members? HOP's good with it. It's about quality though.
            EAT US AND SMILE!
            LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
            DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by negative
              What I don't understand is the notion over at the links that Roth is cheesy and stupid, while Hagar is this mature artist who is an allround good guy. Everyone with half a brain cell knows that the opposite is true. And I still can't understand that socalled Van Halen "fans" think that it is more important to have Hagar and Anthony in the band than our Dave. Like I said, idiots..
              It's because they think Roth is cut from the same cloth as those vapid sunset strip glam rockers that desperately wanted to be David Lee Roth... they all wear the art project, while Dave is one.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by houseofpain
                Bring in new members? HOP's good with it. It's about quality though.
                I'm not....

There was something special about those 25 or so people, we were the trailblazers....

Just my .02, but IMO you don't mess with that mystique.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

My problem with closing EUAS membership is this question? "Why should just the first 25 people from 1999/2000 be honored.

We got alot of fans who are worthy of EUAS, and shouldn't be neglected simply because of registry date.

We need fresh air.... we need change... new tour... new album... new EUAS members.... IMO...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Does EUS need to visit Metal Sludge. Check out the 5th paragraph.

Metal Sludge -- Hot off the social media wire, the band FireHouse will perform this weekend without their lead singer Cj Snare.Snare took to his official Facebook this morning and wrote: "So, I woke up this morning and was sick in my stomach. Headed to...
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

wait. what the fuck is metal sludge? is it a joke?

Comment

• hain23x
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Wow! It really is like a troop reunion. How many nights did we spend in chat rooms talking over the what ifs .

I'm gonna go back and try to read that shit at some point.

we should edit it all into a book.

even w low post counts I never really left this community. Shit, it looked like this all wouldn't happen
                        that tour in 07 was fun but it was a little bit stressed with Mikey and Eddie drinking. But go back and listen to the boots now? Not too bad

Enjoy it fellas! Enjoy the return of some old friends for another go-around. as we've seen her and in our real world lives, this shit don't last long enough

Have fun and I hope to see some of yall opening night, I say!
                        Eat Us and Smile!
                        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• redfire
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

Reunion. What an approriate word Hain. There's something about getting the band back together that brings a smile to my face. All I know is that my post count will never be a high as it once was here, especially if you include my posts at Links while I was a dual mod. But I know that reading your guys's posts brings the same smile to my face as Dave had last night jamming in a small club with the greatest band of all time. We have 4 days until we get a new =VH= song. 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 mother f-ing days... are you serious bro??? And in less than a month, the album we have been waiting for since the abomination known as Van Daniels imploded. The album that some have been waiting for since 1985. And at the very least, the album that a group of intelligent, hilarious, and handsome (well, maybe handsome) guys have been waiting for since we started kicking asses and taking names, lighting tables and powerbombing fools, and writing posts worthy of doctoral dissertations.

To us: the few, the proud, the guys who use to plot our attacks on the wonderful MSN Instant Messenger... the wait is almost over.

Eat us and smile!
                          Last edited by redfire; 01-06-2012, 11:41 PM. Reason: typo
                          Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• houseofpain
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by redfire
                            To us: the few, the proud, the guys who use to plot our attacks on the wonderful MSN Instant Messenger...

Eat us and smile!
                            MSN Messenger...what was my handle on messenger again? Was it maybe, I don't know, houseofpain?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!
                            DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• redfire
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2004

That sounds about right... we weren't very original. Except Brownsound1. Fantastic name. Where is Brownie?
                              Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• houseofpain
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2005

The metal sludge tool said "openly gay original frontman, David Lee Roth". Chair shots are headed the direction of metal sludge!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!
                                DAMAGE INC!

Comment

Working...